Author Topic:  Endless Struggles: The Next Generation of Deathmatch Maps  (Read 848 times)

Cloud 9

• Stoner, Miner, and Philanthropist
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PandaPaw64
Endless Struggles: The Next Generation of Deathmatch Maps
« on: August 08, 2013, 11:37:08 AM »
I have begun a new series of maps that will be the greatest in Total Miner Deathmatch. As a veteran of the Blocky War, I have experience in the field and know how to make a good map. Close quarters? Check. Camper spots? Check. Open fields? You bet your bottom dollar they're in these maps as well. So let's get to it.

The Maps

Countdown Currently under construction
Details: The United Countries of the World (UCW) has a space shuttle ready for launch. There's only one problem: R.O.T.U. (Rulers Of The Universe) has their eyes on sabotaging the plan and using the rocket for their own gains. Fight in the close quarters spaces of the launch pad, watching above and below you at all times. Don't miss your ride on the rocket...

Reactor Idea phase
Details: Open field of play, but plenty of places for CQC as well. Watch out for the nuclear reactor pools!

Trench Complete!
Details: The horrifying trench warfare setting of WWI is brought to Total Miner. Do you dare run through Dead Man's Land?

Train Idea Phase
Details: R.O.T.U. is at it again, this time sabotaging a train station at rush hour. It's up to the UCW forces to put a stop to the wicked Rulers Army. Navigate through the claustrophobic trains and watch out for civilians!

To further please you, here are just some of the game modes I have in mind:

The Game Modes
Team Deathmatch: Two different avatar types face off against each other in traditional fashion.
Free-For-All: Every man for himself! Who can last the longest?
Sabotage: A bomb on one side must be defended at all costs...or else!
Storm The Castle: One team stakes it out with only one life per team member, while the other team mercilessly attacks until all enemies are eliminated or the time runs out.

You probably are skeptical, and I wouldn't blame you. But I hope that these maps will open a new multiplayer experience for my fellow miners, especially with the new 2.0 update arriving soon. Further developments will be posted in regards to these maps and I hope to get some pictures of each as well.

Thank'ee, and keep on mining!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 11:16:18 AM by Cloud 9 »

Pringle

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: pringle2009
Re: Endless Struggles: The Next Generation of Deathmatch Maps
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 01:01:22 PM »
Sounds great, I'd love to help test it out
https://m.

Cloud 9

• Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 10:09:26 AM »
Update because I love you all.

I finished ES Trench a few days ago. Now if some people would like to get a game together, that'd be swell...I'll try to get on soon and I'll post when I do get on. ES Countdown is somewhat complete, but I need some builders to help me with the rocket and also for the ES Reactor map. Help will be greatly appreciated in that department.

The username is PandaPaw64. 8)

RXZ x REPLAYZz

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 11:21:42 AM »
I would love to join sometime!

Cloud 9

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 11:25:57 AM »
Awesome, be sure to add my on Xbox Live, and I'll invite you when it's up and ready!

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 12:42:08 PM »
+1 - I will be on this map soon.
Miner Of The Month - April 2014