Author Topic:  Annoying Text Bug  (Read 122 times)

DatAwesomenessDoe

• The dankest of the grass.
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart Page
    • Awards
  • PSN: DatAwesomeness
  • Steam: DatAwesomeness
Annoying Text Bug
« on: December 23, 2017, 02:45:23 PM »
The text in Total Miner seems a bit wonky, as the game tends to act like keys are stuck, even if they aren't. I've tested this many times, and can safely say that it can occur at any point when typing is needed. One of the worst parts is that if you're doing something like naming a component, you are left unable to close the menu, meaning that all of your progress since last save has been lost. I know the photo doesn't really help, but I figured I would leave it.

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
Re: Annoying Text Bug
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 02:55:29 PM »
How often does this occur?
I have had it occur before release once when saving a component, however cannot seem to replicate in with any other text input, and cannot replicate it when saving a component currently either.
-Alionz

DatAwesomenessDoe

• The dankest of the grass.
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart Page
    • Awards
  • PSN: DatAwesomeness
  • Steam: DatAwesomeness
Re: Annoying Text Bug
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 02:57:33 PM »
I think it happens every first time the game is loaded or something, so if you manage to exit the menu or restart the game then it doesn't happen again. I could be wrong though, as I've been doing a bit of constructing and have tried to avoid it.