Author Topic:  Bugs I've found so far  (Read 160 times)

Gordinio

• Im not actually casual onion
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Gordiinio
  • Steam: Gordinio
Bugs I've found so far
« on: December 23, 2017, 09:20:35 AM »
Bugs
-The hands are switched around on the mouse, rmb controls the left hand, lmb controls the right hand

-You dont see all of you character in the character screen, you can rotate but not zoom in/out (same for all the characters)

-Game crashes or goes black screen if you have the discord overlay enabled

-The slider settings dont work when not in game (only work on controller, dont work with mouse/keyboard)

(I will update this post if I find more)
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ιтѕ yer вoι ɢordιɴιo █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: Bugs I've found so far
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 09:50:50 AM »
I am going to go out on a limb and say that the flipped hands thing is intentional. People are used to the break action being left click and the place action being right click. While this isn't really a big thing in TM since any item can go in any hand, It will be more natural for a right handed player to break blocks with the left click due to their preconditioning from just about every PC game I can think of.

Also, Craig has said that he prefers each bug report to be in a separate post for categorization.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym