Author Topic:  Some Bugs  (Read 389 times)

Holden

• MAGA
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • The Don
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Holden
Some Bugs
« on: August 06, 2017, 02:26:59 PM »
Some of these are probably known already but,

-Grief Permission info says "flood with buckets" but you cant do that anymore
-Can set any potion/gun crafting recipe in survival (this seems intentional because it tells you that you can in the command documentation, but you can set it to craft for cheap then sell them for a lot of money)
-having to write "ColorRed" instead of "Red" in scripts for all the color blocks
-When you disable items so there is less than a page of them, the top row becomes glitched and invisible (pic 2)
-If you enter a very large number via the input command it will glitch out and gives you full inventory of items (assuming its a shop script)
-invisible mobs for non host players
-got a bluescreen while i joined a game as they ended it
-If you only have text chat permission  there will be an X over 'other' permissions, when there should be a check there
-Cant mine own locked chest unless admin
-Cant rename books using item script
-"Corn seed" and "potato seed" don't work in scripts, instead you have to write "corn" and "potato"
-when you use tint color script in dig deep it goes away within seconds but some of the tint effects stay in game (pic)

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Black cow + black sky(No Sky color script)

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
Re: Some Bugs
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 06:23:05 PM »
Some of these are probably known already but,

-Grief Permission info says "flood with buckets" but you cant do that anymore
Reported.
-Can set any potion/gun crafting recipe in survival (this seems intentional because it tells you that you can in the command documentation, but you can set it to craft for cheap then sell them for a lot of money)
Reported. Should be fixed.
-having to write "ColorRed" instead of "Red" in scripts for all the color blocks
I believe this change was intentional.
-When you disable items so there is less than a page of them, the top row becomes glitched and invisible (pic 2)
Reported.
-If you enter a very large number via the input command it will glitch out and gives you full inventory of items (assuming its a shop script)
Reported.
-invisible mobs for non host players
Cannot currently be tested.
-got a bluescreen while i joined a game as they ended it
Cannot currently be tested.
-If you only have text chat permission  there will be an X over 'other' permissions, when there should be a check there
Reported.
-Cant mine own locked chest unless admin
Reported. Could you clarify if this applies with the host?
-Cant rename books using item script
Reported.
-"Corn seed" and "potato seed" don't work in scripts, instead you have to write "corn" and "potato"
Fixed. Items renamed to "Corn" and "Potato" respectively.
-when you use tint color script in dig deep it goes away within seconds but some of the tint effects stay in game (pic)
Reported.

Black cow + black sky(No Sky color script)

-Alionz

Holden

• MAGA
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • The Don
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Holden
Re: Some Bugs
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 01:53:07 PM »
Actually you need creative to mine them not admin, but you only need edit to place them.