Author Topic:  Our Tattoos  (Read 928 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
Our Tattoos
« on: August 04, 2017, 05:49:21 AM »
How's it going everyone?

This topic is solely about tattoo's, the love of tattoo's, and what kind of tattoo's you have as a person. This topic was thought up by Trub and myself while talking on Discord at 5am (my time). So yeah!
If you have any tattoo's or interest in them, discussion ideas, etc, feel free to say/post it here!

-Jack

Jack's Tattoo's

Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Right Forearm

Left Forearm

Right Shoulder

Left Shoulder

Below Belly Button on stomach
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 06:30:44 AM by Jack Of Shades »

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
Re: Our Tattoos
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 05:54:28 AM »
The two I have so far are both space related, cause uh, I'm a big ol' fan of space. The one on the left is actually a group tattoo. My close pals and I decided we're all going to get the Orion constellation done on us somewhere, and I was the first to get it done! The other one is a minimalist/abstract model of the solar system.

Jim 🔮

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • 🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 03:27:23 PM »
Those are some nice tats you guys have Jack and Trub! I'm still debating weather to get a tattoo myself, something to do with family. I'm not too sure. Your guys ratios are really cool though!

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 02:14:42 PM »
Awwww yeah, this is my topic cause I actually do tattoos :D

I have 4 tattoos, 2 done myself, and I've given out about 57 by now, and I also do them on synthetic skin sheets.

And trub, have I got the design for you ;)

My tattoos:
https://m.imgur.com/a/Y95LN

Here are my synthetic practice skins:

https://m.imgur.com/a/QbAKk

Be warned, my phone's camera sucks, and it tends to mess with the colors a bit. Sometimes adding red for no reason.

They are not in any order. The ones that aren't so good are my starting ones.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 12:31:16 PM by crazytater94 »

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 07:40:29 PM »
Awwww yeah, this is my topic cause I actually do tattoos :D

I have 4 tattoos, 2 done myself, and I've given out about 57 by now, and I also do them on synthetic skin sheets. I'll have to post the photos later, because its dark where I'm at.

And trub, have I got the design for you ;)

Edit: here are my synthetic practice skins:

Be warned, my phone's camera sucks, and it tends to mess with the colors a bit. Sometimes adding red for no reason.

They are not in any order. The ones that aren't so good are my starting ones.

TINYPIC keeps giving me the error that its been moved, so I'll have to post them later.
I had that issue too. Just use imgur.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 12:29:37 PM »
Fixed it.

I need to get photos of tattoos I've done

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 03:54:52 PM »
Fixed it.

So you said you actually do tattoos and have some of your own? I'm interested in seeing your work if so.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2017, 04:54:50 PM »
Fixed it.

So you said you actually do tattoos and have some of your own? I'm interested in seeing your work if so.

I think that part of the quote was him saying he needs to get into contact with some of the people he has tattooed and get pictures of them. If you go back to the original post he made he linked albums of some of his practice tattoos as well as some of his own.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2017, 05:11:17 PM »
I think that part of the quote was him saying he needs to get into contact with some of the people he has tattooed and get pictures of them. If you go back to the original post he made he linked albums of some of his practice tattoos as well as some of his own.
Wait..what? No I'm asking him again just to clarify his original post. Like an interviewer. lol I was interested and just making sure I didn't read incorrectly. Silly Dryym.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2017, 12:12:07 AM »
I do tattoos, as in I cause people pain to have permanent colors on their body.

I have tattoos, as in I have colored ink under my skin.

I have tattoos done to myself, as in I got the equipment, and figured that the first person I would disfigure would be myself (hence the ugly black hand on my arm, but it'll come into fruitition when I man up and sit through about 4 hours of touching up and expanding on it.)

I have given a lot of tattoos to co workers and friends, I just only have a picture of one of them, and cannot find it in my phone.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2017, 12:13:20 AM »
I also have 2 binders and one book full of art and sketches, as well as 4 oil paintings.

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2017, 04:56:45 PM »
Well I certainly enjoy that one design you said was the design for me, Tater. Get some damn pics of the work you've done on people!

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2017, 12:43:32 PM »
I have to keep people waiting for the good stuff ;)

Plus most of the people either quit their job, moved, or are very busy. Most of my work was on coworkers.