Author Topic: [Challenge] Abra  (Read 4352 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
[Challenge] Re: Abra
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2017, 12:52:23 PM »
Did you know this map is a year old already. I  surely didn't so in honor of this big map  being a year old i say it will be reopened to the public starting now. It will however not be open 24 hours a day like it use too it will be periodically open. The parkour will be complete soon unfortunately that is all that will be complete i don't have motivation to complete the deathmine so gotta do with what you have. Abra will be reopened for a limited time so act fast. ;)
A challenge map shouldn't have a deathmine added to it unless it's done in a fashion like Liam's Creditland map. If it was just added because of how deathmines were "popular" then that's just silly.
;) i can't stand them. so i can't build them ha.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Maze/Trivia Builder & Previous Total Miner Tester
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
Re: Abra
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2017, 12:14:29 AM »
Did you know this map is a year old already. I  surely didn't so in honor of this big map  being a year old i say it will be reopened to the public starting now. It will however not be open 24 hours a day like it use too it will be periodically open. The parkour will be complete soon unfortunately that is all that will be complete i don't have motivation to complete the deathmine so gotta do with what you have. Abra will be reopened for a limited time so act fast. ;)
A challenge map shouldn't have a deathmine added to it unless it's done in a fashion like Liam's Creditland map. If it was just added because of how deathmines were "popular" then that's just silly.
;) i can't stand them. so i can't build them ha.
Touché.

《Thank You GK & Mysterio For These Astonishing Signitures!》