Poll

If you joined, are you having fun on this Role Play?

Yes!
3 (60%)
No!
1 (20%)
Sort of...
1 (20%)
I like it, but I think it needs this...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic:  ℵ~Sylac's Dreams~ℵ [Role Play]  (Read 5919 times)

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
Re: ℵ~Sylac's Dreams~ℵ [Role Play]
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2017, 11:57:27 PM »
Color: #88CC88
Name: Rekh'Met Ka'Hi-metmet
Race: Larval Collective
Class: Necromancer
Profession: Politician
Description: Rekh'Met, a being best described as a collection of Maggots and Grubs under the control of a magickal, parasitic bloodmite queen, which rests in the center of its being. Disguised as a male elf, and sometimes a male human, Rekh'Met uses its cunning words and cutthroat diplomacy to hide its real motivation. Rekh'Met practises necromancy for a dark cause. Eventually intending to raise an army of dead, and conquer the land of the living from coast to coast.

Color: #999966
Name: Pattrichus Pattrichuson
Race: Human
Class: Knight
Profession: Honour Guard
Description: Pattrichus Pattrichuson, son of Pattrichus Tarkuson, is an honour guard for the politician, Rekh'Met Ka'Hi-metmet. Pattrichus has been given the title "Pattrichus, the Decapitator" due to his ruthless brutality, cold demeanor, and low tolerance... and also what he does to people because of these character traits. Under the service of Rekh'Met for 24 years, Pattrichus has seen battle very often. Many attempts have been made on the life of his master, due to politics, and he has sworn to protect him. Growing up, Pattrichus was estranged from his father, after being abused by him. On the streets, Pattrichus became a sharp-witted thief, and at such a young age, adapted very quickly to keen senses of sight, sound, and touch. In his teen years, he reunited with his father to become a knight, but was rejected. Rekh'Met, having employed Pattrichus Tarkuson as a knight beforehand, had demanded he take his son back in and train him to be his next honour guard. Gaining knighthood at 22, Pattrichus Pattrichuson has been sworn to Rekh'Met ever since.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 12:33:36 AM by PWRBTTN »
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2017, 08:34:16 AM »
((OOC: THAT WAS WRONG, PWR! You had me laughing because I thought he was going to use that key and escape at some point... You stupid gnome! You could have lived if your moral prospects weren't so high...))

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2017, 11:18:40 AM »
((OOC: THAT WAS WRONG, PWR! You had me laughing because I thought he was going to use that key and escape at some point... You stupid gnome! You could have lived if your moral prospects weren't so high...))
((OOC: Really, my moral and ethical standpoints are pretty neutral. I just didn't feel like taking the cop-out method. I also didn't want to write weeks worth of jail cell stuff. Besides, I was getting tired of Ych. I'll still build on him as a character, probably. Just... only on his past, because his future is going to be very dull. Most undead servants' lives are.))
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2017, 05:39:02 PM »
Before me stands a tall man with sharp features adorned in fine robes and jewellery. He wields a staff and more often than not has some form of smoke emitting from his face. None would guess from his appearance that he is, Or rather, Was one of the greatest thieves in the greater half of this last century. He's on par with myself, Only bested by the true master thief of the ages, My mentor from so many years ago... Heh. Jack was one of the first people I met here in the forest. Over the years, He's played up this wiseman act. He may have his wisdom, The search for knowledge is great and all, But the real strength he has is his intuition. Never have I seen someone so easily able to work the ins and outs of magic. You can't learn that.

When I heard that Jack needed my help, I got up and started digging. Now that I've started digging, I really wish I had left all of this buried. Necromancy, Raising the dead, None of this makes any sense... Maybe Jack can make more sense of it once we get this scroll.

"I had a visit from one of your 'Friends'. Luckily for us, He gave away everything we needed."

"Go on"
He said in an inquisitive tone.

"He said that you must not attain the scroll of necrosis whispers. I did a bit more digging and found that it lies in the basement of an uppity mage by the name of Alden Darocoff. He lives in his manor on the richer side of the rich side of town. We're going to relieve him of the scroll and you are going to get to work figuring out what this all means."

"I've heard of the scroll before, It was mentioned in some ancient texts I referenced. The references to it were fleeting and showed no sign of significance."

"I'm just going off of what the minion said. I have a bit of a plan laid out for the job, But it'll be mostly improvised."

"Sounds just like old times. You come up with half a plan, We go in and improvise and come out with a bunch of loot."

"Shut up... Our first challenge is to get there. There's a new captain of the guard since I broke Shakala and that gnome out. He's really picked up on the guard duties and the curfew. Luckily for us, He seems to be targeting only thieves."

"Oh, Well it's a good thing we plan to vandalize this Darocoff guy's house instead of robbing it."
Jack said sarcastically

"The scroll is in Darocoff's basement. In order to get there we need to get over the wall, Sneak past the big orc bodyguards, And then get in the building. After we're in, We need to find a way into the basement."

"That sounds simple enough, What's the catch?"
Jack asks in a playful manner.

"The catch is, I have reason to suspect that his wife is a vampire..."
I reply nervously.

"I'm sorry, I must have misheard. A what!?"

"There is around an 80 percent chance that Elana Darocoff is a vampire. Alden has a history of purchasing large amounts of blood, And unknown medical treatments. In addition, His wife is never seen in public even though he is registered as married."

"Huh..."

"Go get suited up. Oh, And Jack?"

"Yeah?"

I smile as I say
"Leave all of your herbs here..."

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2017, 09:41:08 PM »
A low, eldritch rumble falls down over the only knoll in the small, mist-blanketed cemetery. Hidden by the shade of night, but illuminated by the dull gleam of the moon, Rekh'Met prepares a dark ritual. Necromancy, forbidden magick, returning the dead to life. Not just any life. Impure, recycled, tainted, black. Puritans of magick have used the term "Breath of Maggot" as a derogatory term for this spell. This most despicable necromance laughs soullessly as the thought occurs. The queen mite at the core of this mass of maggot and grub is very clever to the ways of human, and finds humour in the irony. Finally, the ritual arranged, Rekh'Met begins. A crash and bang in the centre of the crude, arcane scrawlings upon the mound of dirt atop the hillock - the dark rite is complete. The gnome's body raises from the dead, back to life. The eyes, gazing endlessly into the night, appearing lightless, are ready to take orders from its new master. This is a fresh thrall for Rekh'Met. The vessel; Ychthirillius the Gnome minstrel. The first of the senator's lead to find the thief known as "Silhouette", the thief who burgled the dozens of rich manors in the port town of Sylac's Forest.

"Where... is your partner? The thief. I want back what he stole..."

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2017, 06:31:08 PM »
{{My apologies for being absent for so long, life tends to take over after a while}}

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2017, 04:38:49 PM »
{{My apologies for being absent for so long, life tends to take over after a while}}

((Absolutely no worries. I've been waiting for you to get back so we can continue this. Feel free to conjure something up whenever you have the time and inspiration.))