Author Topic:  Trolling Modder List  (Read 1729 times)

sora1kg

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: sora1kg
Trolling Modder List
« on: June 21, 2017, 09:46:02 AM »
gamertag

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Tha Lag Is Real "

" Africans are ok "

" I Have Tha Mods "    His twitter :  https://twitter.com/slimjum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are trolling modder.
" Please report to microsoft "  and If they joined your server plz shutdown your server.
They can clash server with use mod.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
Re: Trolling Modder List
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 11:49:59 AM »
Wow slimjum didn't think he would do something like this.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 01:15:29 PM »
Possible trick for this guy?

Set a no cancel menu and a history for just him, when he joins, he gets that menu. Teleport him to an area where he won't be killed, so the menu stays.

I've locked myself out with this and couldn't do anything but dashboard, so it might work.

I'm not sure if Zeus has the power to go around it though.

Jim 💠

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 01:57:30 PM »
I'm not sure if this post is allowed as it calls out people's gamertags in a bad manor. However it is important for people to know the names of the people who may join their worlds and ruin them.

The easiest thing to do to stop these guys is to make that script that was said in the post above me. Save your map very frequently. Lastly make copies of your worlds incase your world does get griefed or destroyed, at least you will have copies of them.

As I said, I'm not sure if this type of post is allowed, if it's not then bob will lock and delete it. I just think it's useful for other players to keep a look out for these guys.

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 07:37:04 PM »
Normally I'd shut a topic like this down. But since we're just talking about some idiots who have nothing better to do than go around and ruin peoples work, it's probably better that it stay up.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 10:39:41 PM »
Possible trick for this guy?

Set a no cancel menu and a history for just him, when he joins, he gets that menu. Teleport him to an area where he won't be killed, so the menu stays.

I've locked myself out with this and couldn't do anything but dashboard, so it might work.

I'm not sure if Zeus has the power to go around it though.

Why not go the extra mile and add infinite looping prel fog scripts (Which you said lag the game up for the player involved) and create infinite looping harmless explosions on their position to be moderately annoying? Also, Can you not open up the pause menu with a no cancel menu on the screen?

Just keep in mind that there will be a tone of different gamertags that apply to them, So you'll have to update your script each time a new one pops up to single out each of them. Also, There is the good chance that they can just open the back end of the game and stop the scripts from running. You know, RGH.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 11:57:08 PM »
You cannot pause the script, so they have to dashboard.

Also, its a menu, so there's no looping to cancel

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 12:12:50 AM »
As a precaution, save a blank world with all your scripts in a script block, so should he delete them all you open and save that world, and they're all back

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 04:02:14 PM »
There is 1 thing right about this post, and it's barely even true. First off "I Have Tha Mods" and "The Lag Is Real" are the same person. Secondly, the only thing thats even partially true is about "africans are ok" and that being that he is a lemon, but he doesn't go around griefing. Thirdly, I was in a call all day with Mods and ElderDragon66 when this problem rose. So let me give you the real backstory, Mods, ElderDragon and I were all world hopping, and we were in Liam Bradbury's world when "Doxa Josh" joined and accused Mods of destroying his world and deleting it. With absolutely no evidence or justification, sora immediately started private messaging me and basically blackmailing me. Sora said things like "delete him off friends list and report to Microsoft or you are on the list", which I'm assuming he meant this list, and he said he would report me to a dev, which I also assume is Craig, and sora probably thought he had the power to get me banned because I didn't report a modder that did nothing wrong. Every server we joined, Mods would always ask the host before doing anything that he had the power to do that other players did not, and if he didn't and the host didn't like it, he would simply delete whatever he did and stop doing it, he did nothing to harm any worlds, and rather showed the Host some cool things, before this he joined one of my worlds and was showing me cool things like how he can open any locked chest. Nothing he did was putting any map in harm, and he would always ask me before he did anything, he told me to save my world, so I did, and he showed me some cool stuff that he can do, and placed down a component of a bunker he made that he was proud of. Mods is a very nice guy and doesn't deserve any hate because of false accusations, he can barely play the game anymore because people are immediately ending their servers when he joins. Please understand that sora had no evidence, or justification and what sora did was wrong to Mods, he doesn't deserve any of the hate he is recieving and he is genuinely a nice person.

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 05:37:55 PM »
I don't know what paragraphs are.

Complete crap.

In this video the first server he joins he deletes all the scripts then kills everyone. And that's within the first two minutes. I've not even watched the rest.

I'm not even going to bother arguing with you. The proof is there for all to see. And if he removes it then i'll simply reupload it.  ;)

Edit: After watching the whole video, every world he joins he griefs. With no communication with the host. You can also see how he saves and steals people worlds.

I'd say it's clear he's far from a nice person and well deserved of the hate.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 05:52:41 PM by Fuertey »

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 06:21:08 PM »
And that's relevant to the topic how?

You're welcome to defend who you like but there's proof both from other players and youtube that this person is not who you claim they are.

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
  • Steam: Alienizd
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2017, 06:35:15 PM »
...you can't ever mind your own business...
This topic is an open and public discussion for anyone with relations towards Total Miner.

Edit: Original post removed.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 07:11:51 PM by AlienizdPixel »
-Alionz

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2017, 07:47:37 PM »
im talking about the time where he said i shouldnt play games and i should do my homework

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2017, 07:50:52 PM »
...you can't ever mind your own business...
This topic is an open and public discussion for anyone with relations towards Total Miner.

Edit: Original post removed.
I mean, that's a rather open ended way of stating what this topic is, despite the fact that the name of the topic is "Trolling Modder List." The post that was removed was in no way relevant to the actual discussion at hand.

Fuertey

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2017, 08:11:14 PM »
im talking about the time where he said i shouldnt play games and i should do my homework

Even after having a post removed you still continue to make off-topic posts aimed at starting an argument or derailing a topic that is intended to help players not get their worlds ruined.

It isn't going to work.  ;)