Author Topic:  (Deppression) Hermine. Current Advisory: FINAL  (Read 823 times)

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
(Deppression) Hermine. Current Advisory: FINAL
« on: September 03, 2016, 12:47:21 AM »
The storm has now dropped below a tropical storm and will start to die out.

All these images will auto update even if im not on to do it manually.
The latest updates from the National Hurricane Center was at 2AM EST.

At the bottom of the image you can see the info on its location, strength, movement, and other info to help understand the image. Even though the storm is now post tropical they now think it will become a hurricane faster and stay one for longer as it moves up the coast.

This image show the chance of tropical storm force winds. So far every update has made the chance of tropical storm force winds go up in the path of Hermine.

This is the rain.
(This is 48 hour prediction)

This shows the radar from the first advisory to now.

This shows the clouds and moister of the storm.

You can also keep up to date here Weather.com to get the very latest.

I do plan to shoot photos and video when its nearing, during, and after if you will too great!

I hope anyone affected stays safe.

Ill be running around in it cause were America!

9/3/16- 2AM Advisory, Hermine starts to gain more power moving from a 50mph tropical storm to a 60mph tropical storm.

9/3/16- 11AM Advisory, Hermine is gaining power faster than expected and will become a hurricane faster and for a stay one for a longer time. The storm is now a 65mph post tropical storm .

9/3/16- 2PM Advisory, Hermine is gaining power faster than expected again and will become a hurricane faster and for a stay one for a longer time. The storm is now a 70mph post tropical storm .

9/3/16- 5PM Advisory, Hermine hasn't changed in power but its slowing down as predicted , once again they again don't know where there storm is going after tomorrow it could skim the the north east or make landfall right into the north east. .

9/3/16- 8PM Advisory, The storm is still a 70mph storm with wind gust up to 85mph its over water now so we will start to see it become more tropical again as it sits and slowly creeps up the coast to New England.

9/3/16- 11PM Advisory, The storm is still a 70mph storm with wind gust up to 85mph its over water now so we will start to see it become more tropical again as it sits and slowly creeps up the coast to New England. All watches and warnings remain the same. The storm is far enough off the coast that effects wont be felt till later tomorrow night into Monday, they its a big ? to whats next they know it will still be here but the power it has and where it will be over land or water is unknown.

9/4/16- 2AM Advisory, The storm is back down to a 65mph storm with gust up to 75mph but is expected to rapidly intensify to a category 1 hurricane by tomorrow night. Rain and track still very unknown.   

9/4/16- 8PM Advisory, Its now a 70mph storm and has went further of the coast than expected this is good news for everyone but New England as it starts to move up it will bring it closer.

9/5/16- 2AM Advisory, The  storm is keeping its power of 70mph as it now changes from moving East to North West, its now moving north but will continue to change direction, this is the big part that cant be predicted how far up it will be. No matter what the winds and rain will be bad its a question of how bad.

9/5/16- 8AM Advisory, Still a 70mph storm now making its turn back before going up.The GFS is now playing catch up and is putting it closer and closer to the land, there is a big chance this storm will make landfall.

9/5/16-11AM Advisory, Still a 70mph storm, as i predicted its taking the storm closer and having it here longer, to anyone living on southern New England enjoy the waves and stay away from the storm surge.

9/6/16-2AM Advisory, Still a strong 65mph storm now moving and will continue to move NW at a very slow rate making wind and rain occur for days. The rain isnt that bad but the wind is coming in 50-60mph in Rhode Island and its gonna keep whipping up. Its going to be here for a while but it will loose some power in the days to come.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 11:07:59 PM by Ieyfo »

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: (Tropical Storm) Hermine. Current Advisory: 2AM EST.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 03:20:46 AM »
2AM Advisiorywas posted, the storm has went from a 50mph storm to a 60mph and this will continue to happen till Monday or Tuesday, the storm is still projected to become a hurricane for the second time of its life around 8pm Sunday EST. 

Currently there has only been 1 fatality in Florida were a tree fell onto a homeless mans tent.RIP.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
Re: (Tropical Storm) Hermine. Current Advisory: 2AM EST.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 04:04:15 AM »
So far power outtage in my town in Nc. Not as bad as some storms this far.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: (Tropical Storm) Hermine. Current Advisory: 11AM EST.
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 01:26:28 PM »
The storm is becoming more strong than expected the storm now will become a hurricane faster and stay one longer. At the closest point to land maximum sustained winds will reach 75mph with wind gust up to 90mph.

The entire southern New England coast and any areas ahead of the storm are now under watches and warnings, in time all watches will become warning.

Another life was lost, this makes 2, a tractor trailer overturned because of the winds. RIP.

Stay Safe.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: (Tropical Storm) Hermine. Current Advisory: 2AM EST.(Every 3 hours)
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 02:08:47 AM »
OK, so the storm is back down to a 65mph storm with gust up to 75mph but between now and tomorrow night will rapidly intensify to a category 1 hurricane. The track is still unknown and the rain is too. After tomorrow or late in the day tomorrow i will start to take pics of my area as the soon to be hurricane approaches.

Jakub34

• Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kongregate.com/games/Coolio_Niato/streamline?acomplete=streaml
    • Awards
  • Xbox: jakub34
Re: (Tropical Storm) Hermine. Current Advisory: 5AM EST.(Every 3 hours)
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 07:20:00 AM »
Oh yes the damn hurricane that came here and only rained for like 10 minutes and had some wind and that was it >_>

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 05:29:20 PM »
Oh yes the damn hurricane that came here and only rained for like 10 minutes and had some wind and that was it >_>
Well, it was far different than that here. Depends on your location.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: (Tropical Storm) Hermine. Current Advisory: 8PM EST.(Every 3 hours)
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 10:02:26 PM »
8PM Advisory up it moved off the coast more than predicted this is good for every but New England as it puts the track closer to us it is still planned to stall out and lash the north eastern states closest to the ocean.

Every new update the wind field is getting bigger i made this gif following the current track so you can see if you will be affected.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 10:10:00 PM by Ieyfo »

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: (Tropical Storm) Hermine. Current Advisory: 2AM EST.(Every 3 hours)
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2016, 02:35:26 AM »
I have added 2 now gif that will update by themselves as new advisory's are issued.

As of 2 AM this is what counts from now on the storm will now go from going east to north west, how far and close will determine rain and wind, it will not be good cause once it gets here it will be here for a few days.

Some things I want to touch upon, the NHC goes off the GFS model for tracking all other 4 but one is taking it closer to the north east some having the storm make landfall on Rhode Island or Cap Cod, Massachusetts. I hope this is wrong cause it not we will still be felling it on Friday of this week. Also i do see the GFS moving a bit more west which is starting to confirm the other models, its very small but its starting to happen.

The current winds outside my house (Rhode Island) are 15-18 but we have had gust of 20+, I expect theses to increase by the morning and into the coming days.

Jakub34

• Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kongregate.com/games/Coolio_Niato/streamline?acomplete=streaml
    • Awards
  • Xbox: jakub34
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2016, 08:07:06 AM »
Well, it was far different than that here. Depends on your location.
When it arrived the storm was basically at full strength ( Not sure if it has weaken because I havent followed ) so that kinda makes me mad

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: (Tropical Storm) Hermine. Current Advisory: 8AM EST.(Every 3 hours)
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2016, 09:01:58 AM »
Well, my personal predictions are coming to become fact the GFS is taking the storm very close to the land, The storm hasn't lost power still a 70mph storm 5mph off being a category 1 hurricane. The rain is starting were i live and the center is still 200+ miles away, Like i also said the storm is slowing down more than the prediction center thought and they think it will come close but be here till early Thursday before it starts to move out. This will change as it has been changing a lot in the previous updates.

Below you can see the wind field and where it will be at what time.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: (Tropical Storm) Hermine. Current Advisory: 11AM EST.(Every 3 hours)
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2016, 11:45:20 AM »
Once again with the 11AM advisory its closer to land, this storm is shaping up to be a big one, still a 70mph storm moving NW at 6mph which is nothing, Stay safe.

Some heavy rain bands on on there way, they didn't do a good job or predicting this one.

If you're in the orange expect it for the time on the cone.