Author Topic:  Infinite Warfare Zombies  (Read 243 times)

Jim

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Instagram @mrjamie99
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 2 years on site 1 year on site I AM THE LAW!
    • View Profile
    • My photography Facebook page!
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
Infinite Warfare Zombies
« on: August 17, 2016, 11:45:02 AM »
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Zombies AKA Zombies in Spaceland!

I'm sure a lot of you guys have heard about Call of duty Infinite Warfare having a zombie mode just like Call of Duty World at War, right up until Black Ops 3.  Well the trailer just got released yesterday (16th August 2016) and I was just curious to know if anyone else has seen it and is quite excited for it.

Treyarch zombies in the Black Ops series has focused on a more serious and deep storyline for zombies where as of now we are waiting for the final DLC map for zombies which is going to be called ''Revelations'' and I am soooooo excited as I am a huge Call of Duty zombies fan and have been playing it since the early days of World at War!

However Infinite Warfare zombies looks like it is focusing on a more comedic factor as the trailer shows the 4 new characters fighting in a theme park called ''Spaceland''  The trailer shows breakdancing zombies and the man, the myth, the legend, David Hasselhoff!!!

I'm just curious to know if anyone else is excited to play Infinite Warfare zombies as much as I am.  I know that the game gets so much hate and is in the top 5 most disliked videos on YouTube right now but the zombies trailer is getting a lot of positive feedback!

Thank you :)

Jimbo

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
Global Moderator given on December 27th 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster