Author Topic:  A Story Made Up Of Community Members!  (Read 329 times)

GoatOnTheMoon

• Supreme Member
  • YT: Nefty
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
A Story Made Up Of Community Members!
« on: January 27, 2016, 06:20:45 PM »
Alright everyone take 2! I tried to do one of these before but lost the time because of Rugby. I'm going to try again before it starts up in the spring and see how it works out! If you want to be in the story comment below in the following format!

Name In Story:
Main Character/Side Character:
*Please do not make your name long, first name & last name max. If you want to do a non linear name like "Nefty" feel free, but keep it short!

Prologue:

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

January 4th, 1871

"Henry Vallandigham von Kauffman, Colonel of the Fifth Cavalry and now Acting Commander of all troops deployed at Fort Bowie"

The words rang in my head like a shotgun blast. 4 years of service in the Great Rebellion, 147 confirmed Confederate Kills, a medal from Andrew E. Burnside himself after Cumberland, and a missing finger have finally given me everything I sought as a child. At only 29 years of age, the son of a poor Dutch Immigrant had become a Lt. Colonel in the United States Military, and control of almost every U.S. soldier this side of the Colorado River. I had finally made a name for myself. I shall begin to keep a journal of all daily events around the Fort, and all incursions with enemy apache forces. Major General Buchanan suffered a heart attack at age 65, and died peacefully in his bed last Monday. I have assumed his position under the order of President Ulysses S Grant. My duty is to pacify the natives to make peaceful expansion in the Arizona and Colorado Territories as smooth as possible. And I will stop at nothing to achieve this.

Signed,

Henry Vallandigham von Kauffman
                       Colonel of the Fifth Cavalry

xTokioBeatlex7

• Elite Member
  • Here to Help!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xTokioBeatlex
Re: A Story Made Up Of Community Members!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 11:16:13 PM »
Mr. Schaan. Nickname "TB" for treating people with Tuberculosis but we all know what the real reason is.
Definitely not a Destructo-Kitten.