Author Topic:  crazytater94's scripts.  (Read 1558 times)

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
crazytater94's scripts.
« on: December 13, 2015, 04:22:38 PM »
Hello all, over the last week I've discovered that I'm amazing at scripts, so I have made tons of functions and I'm going to be sharing them out after the update gets fixed.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE SCRIPTS, FEEL FREE TO JOIN ME, I SET VIEW SCRIPTS ON. COPY LINE FOR LINE IF YOU WANT TO.
My scripts include features like:
Survival systems: 
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
     -Thirst
     -Hunger
     -Sleep
     -Temp (with color change bar for hot/cold)
     -radiation (goes up with direct sunlight)
     -sanity (up in light, down in darkness)
     -mana
     -battery (for using an amulet of starlight)
     -oxygen
     -custom experience bar
     -karma bar
     -HP, MP, and XP potion meter

Each system above works and kills the player if the bar empties (or if radiation fills up)

I also have scripts for these: 
Crafting (set local craft to 1 to allow custom recipies)
Cooking (set local cook to 1 to allow custom recipie)
Alchemy
Fishing
Rocket boots particles
Feather that when swung adjusts your speed
Gold amulet that allows teleporting
Spellbook
Journal
An auto spawning XP necklace for skilling maps

Player skill system allows levels for: 
Strength
Agility
Endurance
Intelligence
Luck
Charisma

Spells: 
Night vision
Healing (small, medium, large)
Area healing

Potions: 
Health
Mana
Xp

Tons of shops

Template scripts for:
Instanced chests(gives the same item to each player, but a player cannot keep taking the items from it)
NPC cycle text (makes an npc say different speech for each the you talk to them)
Buying/selling
Checkpoints(for respawns)

Weather: 
Lightning
Blood moon
Aurora
Sandstorm

I also made a "Brush" tool script. It places a bunch of blocks in front of you and follows your view +22 blocks away. Its extremely useful for mountains, statues, or giant trees.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 05:08:23 PM by crazytater94 »

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: crazytater94's scripts.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 04:25:00 PM »
I'll be making plenty more over the next few weeks or months.

Faint of Clubs

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Faintcub7332217
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 04:31:44 PM »
Ehhhhh, I am torn over this. :3
I made the aurora :'( jk but my only request is make sure the example you give for everyone of each script is solid and runs well :D too many people post garbage and I expect excellence! ;)
That guy with dem scripts.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: Mythical Monkey
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 04:35:33 PM »
I know who to ask scripts from now.  :D

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: Mythical Monkey /mm

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 05:03:28 PM »
Ehhhhh, I am torn over this. :3
I made the aurora :'( jk but my only request is make sure the example you give for everyone of each script is solid and runs well :D too many people post garbage and I expect excellence! ;)

Actually, I modified the aurora ;)

N1GHT F4LC0N 10

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: N1GHT F4LC0N 10
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 05:53:31 PM »
Wow good you script... Now what's the point of the topic. To make people jealous or to help people?

MrMarooca

• Modder
  • C# 4 lyfe
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube - MrMarooca
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MrMarooca
  • Steam: TheWhitestBoyYouKnow
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2015, 05:57:17 PM »
Wow good you script... Now what's the point of the topic. To make people jealous or to help people?

I have made tons of functions and I'm going to be sharing them out after the update gets fixed.

It helps to read.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 06:00:59 PM by MrMarooca »
You want me to give a timeframe? haha I'd have more luck predicting the end of the world.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2015, 06:05:10 PM »

The point of it was to share them out to whoever wants them. I can tell you're looking to make enemies, but I'm not one of them. I'm always sharing out my work, be it worlds, components, or scripts. I love to help people that could benefit from me, and I'm not going to stop.

You should also stay away from the "Your World" section, lest you be tempted to post that statement in every post

Curmescius

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2015, 06:35:01 PM »
Question, What do sanity and karma actually do to the player?

I was planning on making a sanity function for my survival engine (Decreases when near hostile mobs, Upon killing players, Or when in the dark.), But I couldn't think of anything for it to actually affect.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2015, 07:02:40 PM »
Karma measures the player's choices.

My quests will have a <lie> option for high charisma which lowers karma and many other options to raise/lower them. It would also help players keep bounty lists and such.

Sanity makes the player go "insane", tints the screen black and then kills them. Its use is for when you make a horror map and it increases when you're in the light, and decreases in the dark.

Curmescius

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2015, 07:09:24 PM »
Karma measures the player's choices.

My quests will have a <lie> option for high charisma which lowers karma and many other options to raise/lower them. It would also help players keep bounty lists and such.

Sanity makes the player go "insane", tints the screen black and then kills them. Its use is for when you make a horror map and it increases when you're in the light, and decreases in the dark.

Oh, Never mind then, I don't want people to die of insanity.

I was hoping for an idea that's better accustomed to the idea of it going up with kills and such.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2015, 01:12:46 AM »
I completely forgot to list this and I just put it in the OP, but I also made a "Brush" tool script. It places a bunch of blocks in front of you and follows your view +22 blocks away. Its extremely useful for mountains, statues, or giant trees.

Curmescius

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2015, 08:01:43 AM »
I completely forgot to list this and I just put it in the OP, but I also made a "Brush" tool script. It places a bunch of blocks in front of you and follows your view +22 blocks away. Its extremely useful for mountains, statues, or giant trees.

Does this brush only replace blocks for a painting type thing? What makes it more useful than components?

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2015, 02:32:51 PM »
It sets blocks in front of you to gray (I replaced text to basalt to make mountains, but you only have to replace text to change it, or replace region.

Its more efficient than pasting small mountain pieces, because it doesn't require moving, stopping to hold DPADup and paste, repeat.

It activates upon swinging a stick, and deactivates on a second swing. It spawns in almost a sphere, but every angle you look changes it. Diagonal angles make it more checkered on the top, looking down or up make a flat wall, and looking N,S,E, or W make it a sphere(for the most part).

Its fun and a lot less effort that stopping to hold DPADup every time you want to paste.

It also adds a ton of detain to otherwise smooth system components

aaronsbillwa

• I've just joined the Fourms but playing since 1.75
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: aaronsbillwa
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2015, 08:18:45 PM »
How do you make the Sleep Bar? Does it work with a placed bed or is it in your inventory.