Author Topic:  1 Year on the forums  (Read 253 times)

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
1 Year on the forums
« on: June 27, 2015, 03:29:00 PM »
1 Year

Wow its been one year since i have joined this forum. i have played the game for longer but i never thought about joining the forums till its i was on a vacation and said hey lets sign up and i am glad i did. i have meant so many great people  and they have guided me and lead me through how to be more helpful and how to build (well they tried) but i am glad through the this year that i have people that have my back. All those people you know who you are but one person made me change for the better we have our problems but this person truly is a friend in my eyes. Mysterio, when i first came to the forums i came on on the wrong foot but Mysterio has guided me every step hes taught me many things but i have taught him just as equally. he has many nicknames but the one i call him is friend. So thanks for a year of drama and fun lets move on and thanks Mysterio for being there. 

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 1 Year on the forums
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 04:14:25 PM »
1000 posts, already! I call hacks!
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!