Author Topic:  360 Bug  (Read 372 times)

SWAD42

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SWAD42
360 Bug
« on: June 09, 2018, 07:29:47 AM »
It is a safe bet to say that I have spent over 500 hours into this one save I had on 360 and when I tried to play it again for the first time in like a year I got an error message and could not open it, even in local. This has been crushing to me considering all the time I put into that game and that world, is there any way around the bug or are they are working on fixing the issue or am i just screwed forever?

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
Re: 360 Bug
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 10:00:09 AM »
If it's on the 360 and caused by a bug in the game (which is unlikely as everyone would have the same issue) then you're out of luck.

There's no more updates for Total Miner on 360. Not out of choice but forced by Microsoft. They have pretty much shut the indie games down.

Stoneart

• "There's always time to get your block's off"
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Discord link to my game (Coven)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: stoneart
  • PSN: Xx_Phoenix_Down_xX
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 01:46:55 AM »
You could always try porting it to the pc edition of Total Miner some day. No guarantee though, sorry.

Summer

• Tired
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: iStoleYourWeave
  • Steam: iStoleYourWeave
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 10:42:43 AM »
You could always try porting it to the pc edition of Total Miner some day. No guarantee though, sorry.

Yeah sadly Iíd have to agree, Iíve delt with this before thereís really nothing you can do. Your save might be corrupted, or sometimes when you delete a save the auto save wonít work, Iíve had that happen. Hopefully it works on pc for you, if you try to port.