Author Topic: [PC] Should I buy Total Miner?  (Read 101 times)

gavin the builder

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: black star11223
  • PSN: black star11223
  • Steam: black star11223
[PC] Should I buy Total Miner?
« on: June 02, 2018, 03:33:22 AM »
I used to play total miner every day for a year, I'd love making advanced shops, and mines and whatnot. I was looking to buy it on pc and is it really worth $10, in the past 24hrs there's only been 9 players (on steam), I was looking to play multiplayer, but it seems really dead.

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Should I buy Total Miner?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 10:38:21 AM »
Multiplayer isn't out yet, so if that's your biggest concern I'd hold off until it's released. (No, we don't know the date that will be.) There is a mod to play multiplayer, but obviously it's just a mod so it doesn't come with any guarantees of working properly. Many of the people playing now are building worlds in preparation for the release of multiplayer, so once that's out there should be some really cool worlds to jump into straight away. If playing single player for a while doesn't bother you then pick it up now and then you could prep a world for MP release too. It really all just depends on how important having out of the box multiplayer is to you.