Author Topic:  Where are maps that players create stored?  (Read 222 times)

Storm_Surge

• Roblox Game Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Where are maps that players create stored?
« on: June 01, 2018, 03:02:30 AM »
Hello

I was looking through this post and found that a link to a world download had been posted there so I downloaded it. I went into the files to try and find where the maps I created were stored so I could move it there but I couldn't find it. I'm assuming that's what I need to do to get it to show up in the list of maps I have but please correct me if i'm wrong.

Here is where I went to try and find that file, you can see the file path at the top:

I am a game developer on Roblox and it's something that I get a lot of enjoyment out of doing. I love working with Lua script because it's simple and easy to edit.

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
Re: Where are maps that players create stored?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 07:48:29 AM »
It is located within "...Documents\My Games\Total Miner\" or "...Documents\My Games\Total Miner Beta\" if you are using the Public Beta.
-Alionz

Storm_Surge

• Roblox Game Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Where are maps that players create stored?
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 04:54:55 PM »
It is located within "...Documents\My Games\Total Miner\" or "...Documents\My Games\Total Miner Beta\" if you are using the Public Beta.

Thanks, I found the correct folder for it, but when I move the file there it's still not showing up on Total Miner for some reason. I used WINRAR to extract the files from it but I don't know why it won't show up on m list of maps. I'll have to mess about with it a bit more and see if I can get it to work. But thanks for helping me find the right folder

I am a game developer on Roblox and it's something that I get a lot of enjoyment out of doing. I love working with Lua script because it's simple and easy to edit.