Author Topic:  Question Time with PWRBTTN  (Read 354 times)

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Question Time with PWRBTTN
« on: March 31, 2018, 10:07:23 PM »
PWRBTTN, it's time for your question time. I really hope we get to find out what you have against vowels.

Discussion Guidelines:
1. Don't be an ass.
2. Don't ask for private information(address, sex life, etc.)
3. Be respectful
4. Do not spam the topic with questions.
5. Do not try to hijack the topic(answering questions that aren't for you, derailing the topic or begging to be next.)

Remember PWRBTTN, you don't have to answer any question that isn't about spiders who can't seem to catch a break.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Question Time with PWRBTTN
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 10:32:24 PM »
When you gone teach me more of your mind?

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Phantom

• Im the dark side of the forums.
    • View Profile
    • www.1worldglobes.com
    • Awards
  • Xbox: goofy grunt
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 11:12:08 PM »
I once made a cool illusion puzzle map using your texture pack, Could you get on pc version and make one for that?
Your talking to a artist

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 5 years on site Top contributors to the forum downloads. 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 11:13:46 PM »
If you had to cut off one of your arms, which one would you pick?

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 10:19:37 AM »
What do you have against vowels?

#BanAtlas

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 09:50:37 PM »
When you gone teach me more of your mind?
When I find it.

I once made a cool illusion puzzle map using your texture pack, Could you get on pc version and make one for that?
I'm not sure what projects I have for total miner, yet. I'm looking towards modding, but want a more complete API, less bugs, and multiplayer. I've done all sorts of projects, and texture packs I enjoy immensely. So, you know, you can cross your fingers. I'll probably do it eventually.

If you had to cut off one of your arms, which one would you pick?
Both, probably. Prosthetics aren't incredibly advanced yet. So reaction time would be slower with one arm than the other, and I'd rather be balanced. Plus, when prosthetics are on par or better than organic arms, I'll probably voluntarily amputate, anyway. I'm a transhumanist.

What do you have against vowels?
I once got very emotionally involved with a goblin character I played on an RPG, and most goblin languages in fantasy settings are without vowels. It became a running joke, and when I finally decided my first gamertag, Power Button111, should be changed, PWRBTTN seemed kinda futuristic, and fit with my fictional corporation I wrote about when I played minecraft.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 06:00:25 AM »
What is love?

#BanAtlas

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 01:00:09 PM »
How has Power corp. faired in the war with Trubtavium Industries?
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2018, 03:20:08 PM »
What is love?
Anything involving whip, chains, ballgags, manacles, and hot candlewax.

I don't know, because I'm not affiliated with Power Corp. or the sector of the universe that war is being fought in. PWR LTD. is serving very well as a subsidiary under Trubtavium Industries. Also, mandatory disclaimer: We don't build nukes.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2018, 03:52:02 PM »
What is love?

I don't know, because I'm not affiliated with Power Corp. or the sector of the universe that war is being fought in. PWR LTD. is serving very well as a subsidiary under Trubtavium Industries. Also, mandatory disclaimer: We don't build nukes.
Damn, have you ever thought about changing your name to PWRBTTM?

#BanAtlas

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2018, 05:09:32 AM »
What is love?

No. It annoys me that people immediately think of my name being relevant to that band over a common piece of equipment with a technological function on, like... every device. Plus, I've been PWRBTTN on the web for, like... longer than they've been a thing. Probably.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2018, 06:57:56 AM »
What is love?

No. It annoys me that people immediately think of my name being relevant to that band over a common piece of equipment with a technological function on, like... every device. Plus, I've been PWRBTTN on the web for, like... longer than they've been a thing. Probably.
I honestly had no idea it was a band... Can you forgive me for offending you?

#BanAtlas

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • I sometimes eat onions.
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
  • Steam: casual onion
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2018, 07:19:27 AM »
Do you still want that house I reserved for you in Airedale Town?
| Thanks for reading my post. It was great, wasn't it? |

| I build Economy RPG Maps, here i my current one. Hazzah! |

| Feel Free to send me a message on here on the TM Discord (casual onion#3563) |

| Enjoy the next post! |

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2018, 12:25:30 PM »
What is love?

I honestly had no idea it was a band... Can you forgive me for offending you?
I suppose.

Do you still want that house I reserved for you in Airedale Town?
I forgot about that. Does it come with free housekeeping? Because it's been a while since anyone has been in there, let alone even visited that town.