Author Topic:  Total Miner not opening  (Read 256 times)

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• YT - Solo Crew
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JAZZ 0R KILLER
Total Miner not opening
« on: March 30, 2018, 08:54:54 PM »
Total Miner was working just fine for me. One day I decided to check out the forums, see whats going on. I noticed something that caught my eye, Total Miner Beta. I ran the beta version through Steam to check it out and see what it has to offer, then sometime later I decided to go back and launch the game in its standard form. Now when I try to run Total miner Retail release, it tries to launch, but then nothing happens. I can easily go back into the beta version and play the game that way, but I prefer the Retail version.

Any ideas? I'm sorry I can't remember your name right now, but someone else had this issue, Total Miner not running, and they suggested we install the latest Microsoft XNA. The kind person (You know who you are) left the link, I installed it, but it's still broken.

The Algordo was the person suggesting we install the latest XNA.
Look at you being all cool!

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
Re: Total Miner not opening
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 09:29:17 PM »
Have you tried completely removing and reinstalling the game?

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• YT - Solo Crew
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JAZZ 0R KILLER
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 10:37:19 PM »
I have not tried that, I thought that could work, but I was hoping for a better solution. re-installing the game will take some time.

As always, thanks for your help Craig!
Look at you being all cool!

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 07:20:07 AM »
@JAZZ 0R KILLER Is this resolved?