Author Topic:  Question Time with Fergie  (Read 1053 times)

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Re: Question Time with Fergie
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2018, 05:49:24 PM »
Can you teach me how to become a part of the gold members club? - More details to emerge in the coming week.

Can you tell me if the hamster that ran the forums actually died, or is he simply in hiding out of fear from Nickev? Senor Squeaky and Mr. Nibbles are here powering the forums.

If you had a 10 children, what would you name the 7th? - George, anyone tells me why I picked this name gets a free virtual cookie.
Because he is going to be curious as to why you want to have 3 more children after him?

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
  • Awards Former MotM winners 4 years on site I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2018, 06:34:05 PM »
Can you teach me how to become a part of the gold members club? - More details to emerge in the coming week.

Can you tell me if the hamster that ran the forums actually died, or is he simply in hiding out of fear from Nickev? Senor Squeaky and Mr. Nibbles are here powering the forums.

If you had a 10 children, what would you name the 7th? - George, anyone tells me why I picked this name gets a free virtual cookie.
Because he is going to be curious as to why you want to have 3 more children after him?

No?

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2018, 06:35:54 PM »

No?
That's good, because we don't need another curious George.

Is it because he's going to be murdered by a interdimensonal clown monster?

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2018, 08:38:45 PM »
Is it the name of your favourite sheep?

Panther

• "King of Wakanda"
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2018, 11:37:45 PM »
Because the G in your name is Captitalized?

I have a obsession with Black Panther. I know.

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2018, 04:40:25 AM »
Because it starts with G. Which is also the 7th letter of the alphabet.

Now gimme my cookie.

Nope.
lol noob