Author Topic:  Ideas for scripts  (Read 155 times)

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• YT - Solo Crew
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JAZZ 0R KILLER
Ideas for scripts
« on: February 22, 2018, 06:05:15 PM »
I'm full of ideas today!

I have some neat ideas for some scripts. These aren't anything big, so are not that important.

Break block - This script would break a certain block at the coordinates that you set. Once the block is broken, it drops the block broken onto the ground, as if someone mined it.

Break block (Time) - This would add a perimeter to the "Break block" script. You could set a time for how long it takes to break the said block. I suppose theoretically, you could just add a (wait) to the script... Just an idea.

These are just some small scripts that I think could be added. I'm sure there will be more script ideas posted here, so instead of making new threads each time, we'll keep it on the same thread. Let me know what you guys think.
Look at you being all cool!

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
Re: Ideas for scripts
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 06:51:35 PM »
I do not see a use for this other than for visual reasoning, in which there should likely be a more general approach.
This can be replicated by setting a block to None via the SetBlock command, and proceeding to add a pickup for the block destroyed in its location via the Pickup command. The "(Time)" variant is redundent with the Wait command.
-Alionz

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• YT - Solo Crew
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 06:56:23 PM »
Yeah, I was just thinking that you could make some cool custom tools, and set it to where it could break lets say a 3x3 area, instead of the typical 1x1. It would break the blocks, and you could still collect them.

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• YT - Solo Crew
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 06:58:42 PM »
I guess thinking of it, it does sound pointless, but i'm sure there are some creative people out there that could use this command.