Author Topic: [Music] music preference?  (Read 205 times)

Phantom

• Im the dark side of the forums.
    • View Profile
    • www.1worldglobes.com
    • Awards
  • Xbox: goofy grunt
[Music] music preference?
« on: December 24, 2017, 05:23:14 PM »
I'm alot into dark purple music but not too dark but night time dark. and along with dark purple I also am into dark pink music. yes I know your very confused by those music I named but It's real, maybe... any way I want to know YOUR favorite music genre or and bands you like.
Your talking to a artist

CDJ

• RPG
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
Re: music preference?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 06:44:53 PM »
I'm alot into dark purple music but not too dark but night time dark. and along with dark purple I also am into dark pink music. yes I know your very confused by those music I named but It's real, maybe... any way I want to know YOUR favorite music genre or and bands you like.

I'm from the UK, i listen to Drill. Most people do not like it but ayy, can't help who like. My favorites are 67, skengdo, AM. I also like Dave, ski mask, lil Xan and loads more.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Re: music preference?
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 10:43:23 AM »
Johnny Cash, Metallica, Breaking Benjamin, Tom Petty and Blue Oyster Cult are probably my top 5 if I had to pick right now.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas