Author Topic:  a good source for in game music?  (Read 399 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
a good source for in game music?
« on: November 02, 2014, 09:10:57 PM »
 I tried searching for some of the music from the game and one of the songs wasnt on the yt channel i found lol

Or he had 41 songs,but not the one im listening to/looking for lol

If there a place or source with all of the in game music?
Itd be pretty cool to be able to use the songs for future uploads

RXZ x REPLAYZz

Re: a good source for in game music?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 05:00:29 PM »
I cant help you sadly, but has anyone noticed that one of the songs is used in every video by a yt channel called EB Productions? :O :D

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 05:03:16 PM »
I cant help you sadly, but has anyone noticed that one of the songs is used in every video by a yt channel called EB Productions? :O :D
Its free music so anyone can use it.

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 07:33:15 PM »
You should be able to find them all here http://incompetech.com/