Author Topic: [WIP] Pokemon Texture Pack [Leaf Green]  (Read 522 times)

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
[WIP] Pokemon Texture Pack [Leaf Green]
« on: January 20, 2018, 06:07:44 PM »
Thanks to GK's clarification, I have figured out how to add a texture Mod to total miner, so I have been working on a texture pack for my Pokemon leaf green world, and I will release it once the blocks have all been modified.

Once I finish with the blocks, I will work on the items, then eventually some mobs.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Also, Once I finish all this, and actually finish the builds on that world, I think I will be sharing that out as well (It will not be scripted, or a challenge course though)

EDIT: More progress has been made (About double), and can be seen in the project/group in the post below. I have been making about 10-15 textures a night, and the blocks/items should be done pretty quick.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 12:05:44 AM by crazytater94 »

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
Re: Pokemon Texture Pack [Leaf Green]
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 06:08:08 PM »
I Have also started a project in our group sections. It is pretty much a forum of it's own that allows for users to upload and co-operatively work together to create pokemon themed mods for total miner, and release them in waves, so others may be able to live out their fantasys of being the very best, like no one ever was.

JOIN THE PROJECT HERE: http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?action=sgroups;sa=view;gid=202

NOTE: Joining doesn't grant you special perks, all it does is allow you a space to upload your current progress and release notes in one very neat and organized spot, so others can find specific mods, and share them between eachother as parts and modifications.

THE FINISHED PRODUCTS WILL ALWAYS BE RELEASED AS PUBLIC DOWNLOADS, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO JOIN UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO WORK ON THEM TO GET INPUT AND MODIFICATIONS WITH OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE ALSO WORKING ON THEM.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 04:02:12 PM by crazytater94 »

sora1kg

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: sora1kg
Re: Pokemon Texture Pack [Leaf Green]
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 12:32:19 PM »
wellcomeback tater.
I remember this pokemon map.

and this pokemon texture looks  very good!  ^-^

great work and good luck tater!! :)