Author Topic:  Wild, Wild West(HD Texture Pack)  (Read 14811 times)

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Re: Wild, Wild West(HD Texture Pack)
« Reply #195 on: October 02, 2016, 04:22:56 PM »
That's alot cheaper :)

I'll have to see what comes my way at christmas.. I may be able to afford that with some spends..

I'll let you knownif i do get it :)

Again, thankyou so much for your help
No problem. I believe there is a free 30 day trial version, you should try it first because it is supposedly heavily simplified

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #196 on: October 02, 2016, 04:27:59 PM »
That's alot cheaper :)

I'll have to see what comes my way at christmas.. I may be able to afford that with some spends..

I'll let you knownif i do get it :)

Again, thankyou so much for your help
No problem. I believe there is a free 30 day trial version, you should try it first because it is supposedly heavily simplified

Will do :)

I also need a PC, i'm hoping to get one for christmas but.. :P I should get one anyway.. :P
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2016, 04:46:14 AM »
Although my painter is broken, I can probably modify the textures I have already with something else. If I were to take the time to recolor some of the items, would someone be able to help me turn the existing blocks into a texture replacer mod?

#BanAtlas

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2016, 04:50:49 AM »
Although my painter is broken, I can probably modify the textures I have already with something else. If I were to take the time to recolor some of the items, would someone be able to help me turn the existing blocks into a texture replacer mod?
like just transfer everything into the code?

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2016, 06:41:59 AM »

It's pretty simple. All you need is:

1. All your item textures tiled in a single png file named tpi_32.png.
2. A simple xml file which basically just lists the items in your png in the order of left to right, top to bottom.

e.g.

This is 8 textures, tiled as 2 rows of 4 columns:

This is the xml file: (You would substitute Item1, Item2 etc with the actual item id's you are replacing, such as Stick, WoodHatchet, etc.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ArrayOfItemXML xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item1</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item2</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item3</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item4</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item5</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item6</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item7</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item8</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
</ArrayOfItemXML>

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: December 08, 2016, 03:02:39 PM »

It's pretty simple. All you need is:

1. All your item textures tiled in a single png file named tpi_32.png.
2. A simple xml file which basically just lists the items in your png in the order of left to right, top to bottom.

e.g.

This is 8 textures, tiled as 2 rows of 4 columns:

This is the xml file: (You would substitute Item1, Item2 etc with the actual item id's you are replacing, such as Stick, WoodHatchet, etc.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ArrayOfItemXML xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item1</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item2</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item3</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item4</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item5</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item6</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item7</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
  <ItemXML>
    <ItemID>Item8</ItemID>
  </ItemXML>
</ArrayOfItemXML>
Thank you.

#BanAtlas

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: December 24, 2017, 07:44:53 AM »
I will be starting work on transferring some textures into a mod today.

#BanAtlas

CDJ

• RPG
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
« Reply #202 on: December 24, 2017, 01:06:15 PM »
Wow, i have not seen this topic before. I like the look of this so i may have to download it once it's done. May i point out that you did a great job on the ores, most players would say it looks too "Cartoonie" but i think it fits the pack perfectly. The contrast makes it look better, nice bright colours. I'm curious to see how this looks, excited to use this :)

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: December 24, 2017, 04:10:02 PM »
Wow, i have not seen this topic before. I like the look of this so i may have to download it once it's done. May i point out that you did a great job on the ores, most players would say it looks too "Cartoonie" but i think it fits the pack perfectly. The contrast makes it look better, nice bright colours. I'm curious to see how this looks, excited to use this :)
I think for the most part I'm going to stuff with the coyboy stuff, like armor, tools, and salon doors. Then slowly add the rest.

#BanAtlas