Author Topic: [Other] How and where do you get a map file to share with others? (TM PC)  (Read 201 times)

JediGriffin1

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Other] How and where do you get a map file to share with others? (TM PC)
« on: January 07, 2018, 11:11:10 PM »
I'm needing help in finding how to get a map file for a world on tm pc. I have tried multiple times creating a world and going into the totalminer folder, looking through each and every folder within for the world but it isnt there. I dont know if there's a topic on this already but navigating the forums trying to find that is trash so don't nail me for potentially creating a duplicate topic.

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 5 years on site Top contributors to the forum downloads. 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
Re: How and where do you get a map file to share with others? (TM PC)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 11:47:17 PM »
I'm needing help in finding how to get a map file for a world on tm pc. I have tried multiple times creating a world and going into the totalminer folder, looking through each and every folder within for the world but it isnt there. I dont know if there's a topic on this already but navigating the forums trying to find that is trash so don't nail me for potentially creating a duplicate topic.
The maps folder is in the same place you would put a mods folder. In the TotalMiner folder located in the My Games folder that's in My Documents

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 11:57:21 PM »
..Documents\My Games\TotalMiner\Maps

Each map is a subfolder in the above path, with a name that is a 6 digit number.

JediGriffin1

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 11:59:55 PM »
Ah, so it's in documents. I thought it would be within the program files folder. Thank you craig