Author Topic:  You get a million dollars but...  (Read 1115 times)

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: You get a million dollars but...
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2018, 04:01:57 PM »
You get a million dollars but you lose both your legs and arms.
Hell no. A million dollars doesn't even buy a house in my city.

You are offered a million dollars but you lose the love of your life.
You are offered a million dollars but you have to work a tedious job for the rest of your life.
You are offered a million dollars but you have to play Total Miner for at least 4 hours, every day, for the rest of your life.

Sure
Nah fam.
Did the math, that'd basically be less than minimum wage in my province if i died in my 80s. Plus TM does get a bit stale after awhile.
You get a million dollars but then you body swap with trubstep so  he gets to live with your fortune

You mean that I get Trub's entire company and access to his endless supply of slaves well paid workers? I see no downside to this.

Million dollars, But your life is permanently sarcastically narrated by Trub. And everyone can hear it.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

A Wolf With Hands

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Re: You get a million dollars but...
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2018, 08:44:04 PM »
You get a million dollars but you lose both your legs and arms.
Hell no. A million dollars doesn't even buy a house in my city.

You are offered a million dollars but you lose the love of your life.
You are offered a million dollars but you have to work a tedious job for the rest of your life.
You are offered a million dollars but you have to play Total Miner for at least 4 hours, every day, for the rest of your life.

Sure
Nah fam.
Did the math, that'd basically be less than minimum wage in my province if i died in my 80s. Plus TM does get a bit stale after awhile.
You get a million dollars but then you body swap with trubstep so  he gets to live with your fortune

You mean that I get Trub's entire company and access to his endless supply of slaves well paid workers? I see no downside to this.

Million dollars, But your life is permanently sarcastically narrated by Trub. And everyone can hear it.
I'd get to hear his sexy voice all day? blueberry the money, it'd save me tons of money in the long run...

You get a million dollars but you can't spend it until you work for 3 years in a sweatshop in china.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas