Author Topic:  You get a million dollars but...  (Read 1324 times)

Lord Leo

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Circle cat113
Re: You get a million dollars but...
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2018, 10:14:38 PM »
You get a million dollars, but you become an animal.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2018, 10:24:35 PM »
Depends on the animal, because if it's something friggin sweet... I won't give a damn about the money!

You get a million dollars, but you can ONLY spend it on things you don't want/need.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2018, 01:03:21 PM »
Depends on the animal, because if it's something friggin sweet... I won't give a damn about the money!

You get a million dollars, but you can ONLY spend it on things you don't want/need.
Take it. I can spend it on stuff that other people want/need. I'd be set every birthday or Christmas for the rest of my life, wouldn't have to budget to afford gifts.

You get a million dollars, but so does everyone else, making the money worth less.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2018, 10:43:33 AM »

Take it. I can spend it on stuff that other people want/need. I'd be set every birthday or Christmas for the rest of my life, wouldn't have to budget to afford gifts.

You get a million dollars, but so does everyone else, making the money worth less.

Take it, worthless or not I could officially call myself a millionaire lmao

You get a million quid but you have to become a soldier, meaning you have no interaction with civilian life except for on your breaks and you're constantly putting your life at risk.
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Rock

• Elite Member
  • rock
  • Awards 3 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: extremely thick
  • PSN: extremely moist
  • Steam: at your service
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2018, 04:12:52 PM »

Take it, worthless or not I could officially call myself a millionaire lmao

You get a million quid but you have to become a soldier, meaning you have no interaction with civilian life except for on your breaks and you're constantly putting your life at risk.
Leave it, I'd rather not risk my life and I'd rather not lose interactions with civilians.

You get a million dollars, but you have a 0.001% chance of dying each hour of your life.
hi

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2018, 09:49:23 PM »
Forget the money, I'd just like for my chances of dying to be that low.

You get a million dollars, but you have to live in Antarctica for the rest of your life.

#BanAtlas

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • I sometimes eat onions.
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
  • Steam: casual onion
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2018, 11:45:36 PM »

You get a million dollars, but you have to live in Antarctica for the rest of your life.

Sure. You could have an awesome log home, when you've paid to import the logs obviously.

You get a million dollars but only for 12 hours. The money left over is burnt.
| Thanks for reading my post. It was great, wasn't it? |

| I build Economy RPG Maps, here i my current one. Hazzah! |

| Feel Free to send me a message on here on the TM Discord (casual onion#3563) |

| Enjoy the next post! |

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2018, 11:52:14 PM »

Sure. You could have an awesome log home, when you've paid to import the logs obviously.

I'd just buy a million dollars of gold or something.

You get a million dollars, But for the rest of your life, Everyone sees you as a perfect physical clone of themselves.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2018, 03:02:05 AM »

I'd just buy a million dollars of gold or something.

You get a million dollars, But for the rest of your life, Everyone sees you as a perfect physical clone of themselves.

Yes please, there'd never be any reason for anyone to make fun of the way I look then.

You get a million quid but you aren't allowed to wear shoes ever.

Wood door

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Silent beast100
  • PSN: Silentbeast100
  • Steam: 9tailedjesus
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2018, 08:30:12 AM »
You get a million dollars but you lose both your legs and arms.
Hell no. A million dollars doesn't even buy a house in my city.

You are offered a million dollars but you lose the love of your life.
You are offered a million dollars but you have to work a tedious job for the rest of your life.
You are offered a million dollars but you have to play Total Miner for at least 4 hours, every day, for the rest of your life.

1. NO NO cant have that lmao
2. I feel like ill do this anyways lmao
3. I can handle this with no issue lol

Alright, Million dollars but, for the rest of your life when you step out into public there will always be an angry boston man fallowing you roasting you

Forever a Naruto fanboy

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2018, 01:08:21 PM »
To the shoes one, Definitely. Humans can do just fine without shoes.

To the Boston roast, Do I get to choose the Bostonian? If so, Yes.

Million dollars but for every purchase you make with it a random possession of yours is repossessed. It could be that ugly rug that you could never find an excuse to get rid of, Or it could be your house.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

stewydeadmike

• Elite Member
  • ( ゚ヮ゚)/
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: stewydead mike
  • PSN: don't have one
  • Steam: stewydeadmike
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2018, 12:24:27 AM »

Million dollars but for every purchase you make with it a random possession of yours is repossessed. It could be that ugly rug that you could never find an excuse to get rid of, Or it could be your house.
I'll pass. It'd just be a constant cycle of replacing the stuff I don't want to lose until I run out of money.

You get a million dollars [or your USD equivalent] but you're only able to speak in ye olde english for the rest of your life.

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2018, 12:55:15 AM »

I'll pass. It'd just be a constant cycle of replacing the stuff I don't want to lose until I run out of money.

You get a million dollars [or your USD equivalent] but you're only able to speak in ye olde english for the rest of your life.

Take it, my life would be so much more interesting. Not to mention I'd understand all the Shakespeare books in school then too lol

You get a million quid but you are publicly shamed for 2 hours once a year on tv for things you have done wrong that year.

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2018, 01:58:31 PM »

You are offered a million dollars but you have to work a tedious job for the rest of your life.
You are offered a million dollars but you have to play Total Miner for at least 4 hours, every day, for the rest of your life.

Sure
Nah fam.
Did the math, that'd basically be less than minimum wage in my province if i died in my 80s. Plus TM does get a bit stale after awhile.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2018, 02:34:04 PM »

Sure
Nah fam.
Did the math, that'd basically be less than minimum wage in my province if i died in my 80s. Plus TM does get a bit stale after awhile.
You get a million dollars but then you body swap with trubstep so  he gets to live with your fortune

#BanAtlas