Author Topic:  Infinite Worlds  (Read 315 times)

Wolfquest123

• Building All Day.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Infinite Worlds
« on: December 28, 2017, 07:23:38 AM »
Game is awesome so far, can't wait for Multiplayer!

But I was wondering if infinite worlds will become available soon? Like will it be out within a few updates or something? Not trying to rush Craig, but it'd be so cool making a massive open world role play!
RioluGamers

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: Infinite Worlds
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 11:05:05 AM »
I could be completely wrong, But I am pretty sure infinite worlds work pretty well in single player and that the reason they were never added to 360 was because of multiplayer problems. So perhaps they could be enabled on retail for now since it is single player only.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

CDJ

• RPG
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Creative Viperz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: TotalMiner
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 01:26:57 PM »
Game is awesome so far, can't wait for Multiplayer!

But I was wondering if infinite worlds will become available soon? Like will it be out within a few updates or something? Not trying to rush Craig, but it'd be so cool making a massive open world role play!

A feature that many have suggested and that many have wanted for years including myself, it's never been possible because.. well what Dryym said.

Wood door

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Silent beast100
  • PSN: Silentbeast100
  • Steam: 9tailedjesus
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 08:00:49 AM »
infinite worlds also wouldn't work with dig deep mode, you wouldn't be able to find all the blueprints if they are random generation, maybe if they were set in the open map you spawn in? maybe that could work but I'm not sure. but for survival and creative I would love to see this

Forever a Naruto fanboy

Wolfquest123

• Building All Day.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 08:08:33 AM »
Dig Deep doesn't need infinite worlds honestly... I would just like them in Creative. That'd be pretty cool.
RioluGamers

Jim

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Instagram @mrjamie99
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 2 years on site 1 year on site I AM THE LAW!
    • View Profile
    • My photography Facebook page!
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 08:16:08 AM »
infinite worlds also wouldn't work with dig deep mode, you wouldn't be able to find all the blueprints if they are random generation, maybe if they were set in the open map you spawn in? maybe that could work but I'm not sure. but for survival and creative I would love to see this

Blueprints would be a problem with infinite worlds in digdeep, however you could maybe work around this.

An idea I had is make it so blueprints don't spawn outside of a certain block limit. So from where you spawn in the world, the blueprints won't be able to spawn outside 1000-1500 blocks from where your spawn point was in that world.

Not sure how this could be done but it is an idea.

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
Global Moderator given on December 27th 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 08:27:42 AM »
If the blueprint finder worked correctly then I would love to see infinite worlds in Dig Deep.

As echoed by others though, i'm not sure how feasible or demanding on resources this would be having the blueprint finder detect blueprints 1,000+ blocks away. Potentially into the 10,000+ blocks away.

Wood door

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Silent beast100
  • PSN: Silentbeast100
  • Steam: 9tailedjesus
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 09:00:09 AM »

Blueprints would be a problem with infinite worlds in digdeep, however you could maybe work around this.

An idea I had is make it so blueprints don't spawn outside of a certain block limit. So from where you spawn in the world, the blueprints won't be able to spawn outside 1000-1500 blocks from where your spawn point was in that world.

Not sure how this could be done but it is an idea.
Yeah thats exactly what i was thinking, you just worded it better lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Forever a Naruto fanboy