Author Topic: [Game] script  (Read 214 times)

tennycartoon

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: tennycartoon368
[Game] script
« on: December 20, 2017, 10:13:11 AM »
How you script a fanction world. How you script disco party. How yiu script staffs that work script so the staff spawn mobs or staff teloport you places or staff put someone in jail.
Follow me xbox or be my friend gamertaf tennycartoon368 and follow me on instagram at rooker.alex21 and do anyone know how to make a staff with mod menuHow or just mod menuHow. And how to script mine rush

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: script
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 12:15:32 PM »
Stop spamming the same post over and over in different sections.

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: script
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 03:25:13 AM »
Scripting a faction world can't really be explained in a topic because it's up to you how you make them, also I don't think anybody would be willing to script your whole world for you.

A disco party.. lets see..
So you can have a set texture command on randomly spawning light emitting blocks. Maybe change up which block you use as well as some blocks give off more lights than others. You can use the SetTexture command and SetBlock command here. (link to the docs at the bottom of post) You might also want to incorporate some kinda drop party thing, that's up to you.

Staffs have there own little guide here in the default World folder in your scripts (well, they did on 360 assuming it'd be the same on PC)

Link to the docs (click me)

Good luck and please do stop spamming :)
Crab.
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!