• The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
Re: Steam
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2017, 06:07:48 PM »
Theres a game that if you havent seen on steam yet, you might not have steam at all, but its called Player Unknowns Battlegrounds (PUBG) and it is a realistic survival of the fittest shooter, you scavenge the map for loot and try to kill but not be killed, there is a play area that gets smaller every few minutes to keep the players in a more compact area as the game goes on, eventually it comes down to 2 or 3 people, sometimes more, in a tiny area and all withing an easy shooting distance, and it is very addictive, I really suggest getting it!

EDIT: theres also 100 people per game, so its pretty huge, making the map huge as well.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2017, 04:02:39 PM »
Well, I guess we can say now say Total Miner is finally on Steam! :P

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2018, 05:16:30 PM »

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2018, 05:23:39 PM »
#20. That's impressive. Beating out really great games like Hidden in Plain Sight, Escape Goat, Steamworld Dig, Full Throttle Remastered. Those are all really great games.

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2018, 05:39:47 PM »
#20. That's impressive. Beating out really great games like Hidden in Plain Sight, Escape Goat, Steamworld Dig, Full Throttle Remastered. Those are all really great games.
It's bittersweet though, the higher the rank, the poorer the sales :p

Also Steam is a bit weird, it says 98% but there are no negative reviews, so I don't know how that works.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2018, 07:08:24 PM »
Steam's algorithms for this stuff are about as annoying as changing your login name. Which, as far as I know, not even Steam employees can do that. Like, how the hell... !?

MechaWho

• Tester
  • The Purple Dragon
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Unique Content Contributors Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: January 03, 2018, 07:40:51 PM »
It's bittersweet though, the higher the rank, the poorer the sales :p

Also Steam is a bit weird, it says 98% but there are no negative reviews, so I don't know how that works.

By default Steam only shows reviews in your language, I can see 2 Japanese negative reviews by disabling the default filters.