Author Topic:  Little Bit Late...  (Read 2427 times)

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
Little Bit Late...
« on: March 06, 2016, 08:51:48 PM »
Hello, I know im about a few years late for this whole introduction thing, but I thought I'd share who I really am,. So, here it goes. Hi! I am Script, or Scriptering, now known as Z! I am 13 years of age and my real name is Isaac. Ive been enjoying this game since release, and Ive always loved it since :D
Here is a quick picture of me, the first time anyone on this site has seen me, well, here it goes :D

[Picture removed] The removal of this picture pulls me in to trying to start the removal of that rule. (Hint hint, Im mad)
Thanks for taking the extra step to learn more about me :)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:05:19 PM by Z »

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Little Bit Late...
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 09:00:13 PM »
Welcome you are not new? Introduction is for new people you have the 1 year award.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 09:05:11 PM »
He said that he actually got the year award today.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 09:08:21 PM »
He said that he actually got the year award today.
Still its a year late.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 07:35:06 AM »
I guess... Welcome?

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2016, 08:07:57 AM »
Welcome, we have met, anyways ahhh what to say hmm (*In my mind,"This also gets my post count up, Yes.") Ok enjoy your stay, if you have any questions feel free to msg me but if you got money ill answer your question with better gammer ;).

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2016, 06:35:39 PM »
reported to moderartor for personal image, sorry
i dont get why that was something to report??

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2016, 06:42:13 PM »
i dont get why that was something to report??
It was just a picture of his face... then again, I didn`t get a good look at it so, I could of missed something...

MrMarooca

• Modder
  • C# 4 lyfe
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • YouTube - MrMarooca
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MrMarooca
  • Steam: TheWhitestBoyYouKnow
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2016, 06:48:48 PM »
Who cares? As long as he put it up and he's cool with it, why does it matter?
You want me to give a timeframe? haha I'd have more luck predicting the end of the world.

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 06:50:50 PM »
The thing that gets me is the fact that Tom actually removed it.
Last Edit: Today at 03:53:33 AM by Tom

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 5 years on site Top contributors to the forum downloads. 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 07:01:21 PM »
Who cares? As long as he put it up and he's cool with it, why does it matter?
2 things.
1: @ForgedData, Why announce that you've reported something? That's just silly, and at the same time kinda rude.
2: @MrMarooca, technically there's a rule about not posting identifying information about anyone, including ourselves.

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2016, 07:03:40 PM »
2: @MrMarooca, technically there's a rule about not posting identifying information about anyone, including ourselves.
So, Is video chat with the other members breaking the rules? Or Xbox kinect 'visual contact' bad as well? I`m just asking.

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
  • Awards 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 5 years on site Top contributors to the forum downloads. 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2016, 07:05:01 PM »
So, Is video chat with the other members breaking the rules? Or Xbox kinect 'visual contact' bad as well? I`m just asking.
Are either of those things being done on the forums? No. So why would forum rules apply somewhere that's not on the forum?

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2016, 07:05:45 PM »
The thing that gets me is the fact that Tom actually removed it...
...2: @MrMarooca, technically there's a rule about not posting identifying information about anyone, including ourselves.
Rule 5:
Do not post personal (identifying) information on ANYONE. This includes yourself
-Alionz

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2016, 08:10:23 PM »
This includes yourself
yes but its not like hes posting his addy or anything personal

i really think this should be reconsidered,because i REALLY DONT think there should be a thing about someone posting a simple selfie,especiialy if its the actual person that did it