Author Topic:  Joined the forums  (Read 798 times)

Bunz

• Detotated wam
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Hey Its Bunz
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: N/A
Joined the forums
« on: December 25, 2015, 05:42:18 PM »
So, hello, as you can see I am new to the forums, you may recognize me but I would not be surprised if you don't. I have a few friends on here that are pretty cool. I've been using the forums for a while but have never had an account until now because of some errors. I am very glad to join the forums as everyone on here sounds very nice.
 A little about myself... my best friend here on the forums is Zephs Prime, or better known by me as "Pwime" , I don't have too much that special about me that I can really think of, but I am a nice person willing to help anyone if asked. I'm a good builder, i'm OK at scripting, and for particles, eh.
Overall anyways i'm happy to be here. Although my time on here may be short, because I was told by ETTP that if I got a forums account it would be banned in the next 24 hours  ;). May the best health be with you all though. Oh, and ETTP,  /mooning. Merry Christmas!

#ButterThyStick( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • I sometimes eat onions.
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
  • Steam: casual onion
Re: Joined the forums
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 05:53:27 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forums :-)
| Thanks for reading my post. It was great, wasn't it? |

| I build Economy RPG Maps, here i my current one. Hazzah! |

| Feel Free to send me a message on here on the TM Discord (casual onion#3563) |

| Enjoy the next post! |

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 5 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 07:04:03 PM »
Welcome

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 07:31:51 PM »
So, hello, as you can see I am new to the forums, you may recognize me but I would not be surprised if you don't. I have a few friends on here that are pretty cool. I've been using the forums for a while but have never had an account until now because of some errors. I am very glad to join the forums as everyone on here sounds very nice.
 A little about myself... my best friend here on the forums is Zephs Prime, or better known by me as "Pwime" , I don't have too much that special about me that I can really think of, but I am a nice person willing to help anyone if asked. I'm a good builder, i'm OK at scripting, and for particles, eh.
Overall anyways i'm happy to be here. Although my time on here may be short, because I was told by ETTP that if I got a forums account it would be banned in the next 24 hours  ;). May the best health be with you all though. Oh, and ETTP,  /mooning. Merry Christmas!
Welcome. If you don't break any forum rules or act like your shoe size I promise you'll be here longer then 24 hours, maybe ;)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2015, 08:40:08 PM »
About time you made a account. And ETTP won't be probably reading this. Nut welcome. /dk

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Lady Lobo

• Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Lady Lobo
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2015, 10:08:21 PM »
Welcome to the forums, the people here are great to know and fun to play tm with. Hope you enjoy time here.

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2015, 10:13:09 PM »
Enjoy your stay. /invader

Spark

• I'm Italian and I love scripting
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ShoppingSpark3
  • Steam: Bananatelli
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2015, 05:55:03 AM »
Welcome Bunz to the forum!  ^-^
Amazing Scripter!

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2015, 06:34:16 AM »
Welcome to the total miner forums!

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2015, 07:41:32 PM »
Welcomez!

I had to break up with Medusa. I just got sick of buying mice for her hair.
I should have ended it sooner, but you try looking into those eyes.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2016, 12:08:23 AM »
little late and just to clarify i was joking for people who dont get what the ;) means but welcome bout time.

Cal

• Don't Mind Me, I'm Just Browsing.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Xbox God Callum
  • PSN: Intro_Space
  • Steam: ImmCJs
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2016, 08:51:12 AM »
This message has been marked as spam and deleted. Xbox God Callum's post count has been reduced by 2.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 11:58:03 AM by Tom »
cY Agent 115, Dryym, Jeff, Jeff McNewman, Nefty <3