Author Topic:  I'm back!  (Read 680 times)

File Pepsi.chr not found

• Elite Member
  • Re҉.gre̷̮͖̠͚t.
  • Awards 3 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Error: File doesn'
  • PSN: Error: File doesn't exist
  • Steam: Error: File doesn't exist
I'm back!
« on: June 22, 2015, 09:51:33 PM »
Hey guys, I'm back after my short break of Battleblock Theater and Super Meat Boy!

If I see one more
disconnection of Total Miner,
Im deleting it..

------------
I'm probably betraying
them more by me
creating a forum account
on: The Behemoth..
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 09:54:56 PM by Pepsi illusions »
Whenever I see old topics/posts I've made here, my heart races and I regret life.  I wish I could erase this part of my life...the TM forums part of my life.  What awful memories I have here.  I want to forget every single post I've ever made but it's way too hard to.

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
Re: I'm back!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 09:53:22 PM »
Was this really necessary for a topic? Feels like I saw you just yesterday or the day before..

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 09:54:34 PM »
Small text says.
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
If I see one more disconnection of Total Miner, Im deleting it..
And what trub said.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

That Forum Poster

• ...it's a zero not an "O"
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Team L0E
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 09:55:35 PM »
Hey hey hey...Cola has been gone for 2weeks, 4 days, 17 hours, 42 minutes, and 11 seconds... not that anyone's counting. ???
I script...and make music

File Pepsi.chr not found

• Elite Member
  • Re҉.gre̷̮͖̠͚t.
  • Awards 3 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 09:56:22 PM »
I haven't been here for about 1 and a half weeks..
Whenever I see old topics/posts I've made here, my heart races and I regret life.  I wish I could erase this part of my life...the TM forums part of my life.  What awful memories I have here.  I want to forget every single post I've ever made but it's way too hard to.

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 09:57:47 PM »

Since when was that long enough to warrant an "I'm back!" post? I've seen people come and leave here for months and act like it was nothing..

File Pepsi.chr not found

• Elite Member
  • Re҉.gre̷̮͖̠͚t.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2015, 09:59:38 PM »
Since when was that long enough to warrant an "I'm back!" post? I've seen people come and leave here for months and act like it was nothing..
I was actually planning to leave for a month though, then my friends SPAMMED me to play Total Miner.   

I was planning
 to leave for a year.....

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 10:00:56 PM »
Thats it. If i made a topic for me being gone for a week. And then return i would have 0 topics. But just dont make a topic for every time you return.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 10:01:12 PM »
As said above this isnt really a needed topic, if you were gone for months/years. maybe, at best a maybe. There normally inst much use for an "Im back" type of topic, you were here, youve bee introduced, no need to do it again, especially if its only 1 1/2 weeks haha, that like a simple vacation.

None the less, ill say wb, lets see if you choose to stay ;)
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

File Pepsi.chr not found

• Elite Member
  • Re҉.gre̷̮͖̠͚t.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 10:03:56 PM »
Ok...  I guess thanks for the information?....  If you think it should be deleted, then delete it, PLEASE.  Now I remember why I left.

That Forum Poster

• ...it's a zero not an "O"
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Team L0E
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2015, 10:13:08 PM »
I was gone 2 years just came back about a month or to ago....IM BACK!
I script...and make music

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2015, 10:18:14 PM »
Ok...  I guess thanks for the information?....  If you think it should be deleted, then delete it, PLEASE.  Now I remember why I left.
;)

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2015, 11:40:27 PM »

Because people rationally pointed out some flaw in your posts? Seems about right.
Miner Of The Month - April 2014
My Youtube Channel