Author Topic: [Movies] Favorite Horror Films!  (Read 6305 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
[Movies] Re: Favorite Horror Films!
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2014, 07:36:55 PM »
STAND BACK BILLY! I AM GONA DO THE MAHAHAUWA! SHUFFLE!!!!

NO DAD ITS TO POWERFUL!!!

(dad does chicken dance..........blows up whole dance skool and witch running it)

XD!!!!
Holy Crap, AGY! They did do a Suspiria homage in that episode! O: xD Awesome!

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Favorite Horror Films!
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2014, 09:25:50 PM »
Holy Crap, AGY! They did do a Suspiria homage in that episode! O: xD Awesome!

it was one of the best shows ever made. it even had a full epsioed devoted to the dark lord him self cuthulu ^_^, called "the prank call of cuthulu" XD ^_^

the show was a riot. the dad was always cool with the nuttyness that went on, and or didnt even notice it. the mom noticed eveyr thing and freaked out consitnly XD
mandy was a nut, billy was a nut. erwin was the token black guy (that they made no effert to hide and aculty ran with it). grim had a heavy jamacian accent XD

sometimes it would have dracula who was an old old black man who was as nutty as could be (one epsioed dracula steals a dune rider form star wars and takes grim to go get an early bird spaialce XD).

one epsioed they ddint even have billy mandy or grim in it, it was 3 supporting carictors including the bear generals 2nd in comand battling the forces of evil XD!!!!

athroditie makes tons of aparianaces and always causes truble for grim. forget when it happend but she lost a tooth becuse of grim and shes always missing the tooth after XD!!!

show was just insane, shame they cancaled it someday. tho they did make a cuple tv movies after the show was done.

if i am not mistake, i dont knwo if it was the beggining or if it happend half way threw, but there was a "grim and evil show" where it was half grim adventures of billy and mandy, and the other one where it had a bear with a human brain on its head, a lady mad scicntince, and soem general bad guy all 3 of them cuasing nuttyness too in the same world as grim and them. great stuff ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Xtrxmez
  • Steam: Rejectz12
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2014, 09:30:39 PM »
I remember watching that show when I was really young and I'd always ask myself why is Billy's nose sooooo big? XD
Welcome, come on inside...

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2014, 09:43:38 PM »
I remember watching that show when I was really young and I'd always ask myself why is Billy's nose sooooo big? XD

i vaugly recall an epsioed where they showed an x-ray and it had billys brain in it XD ^_^

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2014, 09:41:52 PM »
Today's Classic Horror Film is: MADHOUSE!

Madhouse is a 1974 British horror film directed by Jim Clark. Price plays Paul Toombes, a horror actor whose trademark role is 'Dr. Death'. Years after a scandal ends his film career (his fiancee is murdered and Toombes ends up in an asylum, suspected but never convicted of the crime), the embittered Toombes revives his skull-faced character for a television series. Cast and crew begin to die in ways that suggest scenes from Toombes's films.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2014, 04:32:30 AM »
Today's 80s Horror Film is: RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD

The Return of the Living Dead is a 1985 American black comedy/zombie horror film written and directed by Dan O'Bannon. The film tells the story of how three men accompanied by a group of teenage punks deal with the accidental release of a horde of brain hungry zombies onto an unsuspecting town. The film is known for introducing the popular concept of zombies eating brains, as opposed to just eating human flesh, like previous zombie iterations.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2014, 04:30:38 PM »
Today's Modern Day Cult Horror Film Is: HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES

House of 1000 Corpses is a 2003 American exploitation horror film written, co-scored and directed by Rob Zombie. The plot focuses on two couples who are held hostage by a sadistic backwoods family on Halloween. They wander off the beaten path in Texas only to discover the horrors waiting for them in the Firefly home.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2014, 04:37:32 PM »
Today's Modern Day Cult Horror Film Is: HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES

House of 1000 Corpses is a 2003 American exploitation horror film written, co-scored and directed by Rob Zombie. The plot focuses on two couples who are held hostage by a sadistic backwoods family on Halloween. They wander off the beaten path in Texas only to discover the horrors waiting for them in the Firefly home.
strang movie in that it requiers you to root for the bad guys. the sequal is the same way, you need to root for the bad guys for it to be enjoyable.

anywho

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2014, 04:40:09 PM »
I own both films and I love em! you are right, but they are really good. But that's just my opinion. :) I may watch them soon actually, haven't watched them for a couple weeks. O:

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2014, 05:03:08 PM »
House of 1000 corpses looks pretty good.

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2014, 11:01:30 PM »
No Films of the Day?

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2014, 10:38:48 AM »
This is a bit off topic, but has anyone who gets GameInformer seen the Horror Issue this month? It has some really good articles in there, and mentions really great horror/survival games that even I didn't know about. You should check it out if you haven't already.

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2014, 10:41:30 AM »
This is a bit off topic, but has anyone who gets GameInformer seen the Horror Issue this month? It has some really good articles in there, and mentions really great horror/survival games that even I didn't know about. You should check it out if you haven't already.
Haven't got a Gameinformer in a few months :P

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2014, 07:20:03 PM »

Today's Horror Comedy Film Is: Braindead

Braindead, released as Dead Alive in North America, is a 1992 New Zealand zombie exploitation film co-written and directed by Peter Jackson. Highly bizarre, but different, story. If you love gore and violence, mixed in with a black comedy, this is a film for you!

Jectz

• Supreme Member
  • Jectz.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2014, 07:22:46 PM »
Bought time you did another :P