Author Topic:  15 Days to the End (Forum Members as Characters!)  (Read 6898 times)

Silver

• Elite Member
  • I write stories. What else do you need to know?!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
15 Days to the End (Forum Members as Characters!)
« on: April 21, 2014, 07:05:35 AM »
Hey, Silver here, been a while eh? I don't come here much anymore, but eh, let's try a story again!

15 Days to the End

Prologue

Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Silver poked his head out of the window, taking a look down below at the riot. Anarchy had spread fast; as fast as minutes after the news spread, people began to storm the streets of the city. On the horizon Silver could see the smokes of the burning buildings. It wouldn't be long before his building was next. He went to pack his stuff, when a few minutes later an explosion went off outside. The noise was ear-piercing; it was close. Silver ran to the window and saw the building opposite him collapse into rubble, crushing many rioters on the urban streets. There was no time to waste; he grabbed his half packed backpack and rushed to get out of the building. The end was nigh.

In this story, members of these forums are the characters. I've seen this done before, but I have another twist. The title sort of tells you; this story has only 15 chapters, aka 'days'. In this time we will meet new characters, and also leave other ones behind. Ultimately everyone will die, the end is inevitable. But what happens before that?

If you want to show up in this story, just tell me in this thread or via PM if you want it to be secret. :P

Current sign-ups (Dead are crossed out):

Silver
-Liam (Mr Dig Deep)
-Nexus
-Kitty
-Clerical
-Blur
-Bilbo (Bilbo Swaggins/Shortpants)
-Disco (Disco Inferno/KUi Klutch)
-Nefty
-The White Rabbit
-Madjar
-Sinless
-Jeff (Jeff TheCookieLord)
-Badcop
-Mysterio
-Rikka
-Dryym
-Grubby
-Possum
-Fudge

Day 1
Clerical, Disco, Bilbo
Day 1

Clerical, Disco, Bilbo

"That roof doesn't look too sturdy." Clerical was leading the group through a collapsed building, taken down by the rioters. Bilbo asked, "We noticed. Can you tell us why we're here now?" Disco agreed, saying, "Surely there's better stuff we could be doing?" Clerical stayed silent as the trio continued to move further into the ruins. "Why don't we split up?" Bilbo suggested. Clerical nodded and they went different ways. It was eerily silent now; Disco could hear his own cold breath. He didn't know what he was looking for, so he sat down when he was out of sight. He got out his water bottle and took a sip; he was really thirsty from all of this exploring. He wondered what the others were doing; probably looking. But he didn't want to. He wanted to know why they were here, and not doing something more productive. It took a while before he noticed the knife at his throat. He froze, and heard a whisper in his ear. "Don't make a sound." He instinctively shouted, "Help!"

"Help!" Clerical heard it loud and clear; it sounded like Disco. He ran back the way he came. He heard the familiar moans and screams; the infected had found them. Luckily they sounded far away, and Clerical continued to rush to Disco's aid.

"Help!" Bilbo turned to face where the sound had come from. It was Disco; he broke into a sprint to reach him. Not soon after he stopped altogether. He heard some moans around the corner; the infected. Bilbo's path was blocked. The only way to Disco was there; or was it? He saw a big vent across the corridor, but getting up to it could be hard and noisy. The infected were also in the corridor. He decided to risk it.

Clerical reached Disco and fell to his knees. Disco lay slumped on a piece of fallen concrete, dead. Blood trickled from his neck. There were other people here. Clerical slowly and quietly stood up, leaving Disco behind for now. He heard a sound behind him, and turned on his heels. A man stood there with a knife at the ready. "Put your weapon down, and nobody gets hurt." Clerical realised he had his knife out too, but didn't put it down. The man stepped closer. "I said put it down." Clerical shook his head. The man walked right up to Clerical's face and shouted, "Put the knife down or I'll do the same to you!" He pointed at Disco's limp body with his knife; the perfect chance. Clerical grabbed the man's arms and got out some rope he'd picked up earlier, a few minutes before Disco's cry. He fumbled with it as the man tried to get free, but managed to tie the man's arms behind his back. Now he turned to a different matter; where was Bilbo?

Bilbo peered around the corner and saw two infected; they were looking the other way, so he crouch-walked across the corridor. There was a crate further down the corridor, closer to the infected. Slowly but surely he got there and began to pull it, trying to make as little noise as possible. Eventually he got the crate into place. He cringed as he climbed it; the crate was squeaking. He began to get into the vent; although it was big, it was still a tight fit for him and being in a vent in a collapsed building was a pretty bad idea. Just as he was pulling his other leg in, he heard two screams, getting closer as they went on. They'd seen him at the last moment. He crawled as fast as he could, not caring about all of the creaking. The infected knew where he was, silence wasn't an option anymore, only escape. Eventually more creaking joined his; they'd gotten in. He continued along the vent blindly until he found another exit. He punched the little grate off and dropped to the ground. He went into a sprint as he heard more screaming, this time human. He heard the infected drop to the ground behind him. They were gaining. He reached the human screams and saw alot, but didn't have time to process it all. He saw Clerical and shouted, "Infected!" They both began to run, leaving behind everything else.

The infected ran after them, stumbling a little, but keeping up. Clerical and Bilbo reached a set of double doors and slammed them shut behind them. They leaned on the doors to keep them shut as the infected reached them. Everything became silent for a few seconds. Bilbo began to rise a little, so as to check if they had left, but Clerical urgently ushered him back down. The door knobs began to turn. Faint moans were heard on the other sides of the doors. Clerical tried to grab a plank of wood nearby, but it was not quite close enough. He reached out further, and grabbed the plank of wood. The infected screamed; Clerical had leaned out quite far and the door had opened slightly. This was enough to set off the infected again, reaching their bloody hands in. Clerical threw himself back against the door, but the hands were in the way. He tried again, and he heard the disgusting sound of a hand falling off. The door slammed shut and Clerical raised his hands above his head, blindly putting the plank into place. Clerical looked at Bilbo, and Bilbo looked at Clerical. Clerical looked down at his hand; it was covered in blood. Bilbo didn't need to look down to know what had happened; he was infected. He said, "Blood to blood contact. I'm screwed..." Clerical shook his head in disbelief; he'd know Bilbo for so long. "I won't let you die. I can save you!" Bilbo shook his head, replying, "It's over. Nothing can stop me now, so take my stuff and go." Clerical's eyes widened and he shouted, accompanied by more infected screams, "No, I really can! Haven't you heard about the cure?" A look of wonder crossed Bilbo's face. "There's a cure?!" Clerical nodded. "Your TV lines probably went down before mine. It was broadcast, overriding everything else. Scientists have a cure. It was dispatched to every doctor and every hospital it could be dispatched to. There's an overrun clinic round the corner from here. All we need to do is get out, find that clinic and get the medicine." Bilbo laughed and said, "That's great! ...wait, overrun?" Clerical looked glum and nodded. "I saw it on the way in. There must be at least 10 of them in there. But... they won't be attracted to you! You're already infected, so they won't try to get you, right?" Bilbo shrugged his shoulders. He didn't know. "How long does it take for the infection to start taking over?" Clerical replied with, "About 24 hours?" Bilbo smiled and said, "Well, let's get some sleep first."
Silver
Day 1

Silver

Silver heard someone scream for help in the distance. He pondered whether to go and help, and decided to go for it. He crouched under a fallen pillar and cautiously approached where the scream had come from. He stayed in the shadows as he saw a man laying on a piece of concrete, dead. Another man stood there, with a knife in his hands. Yet another arrived, and the two fought. In the end the murderer was tied up with some rope. One more showed up and shouted, "Infected!". They were chased away by two infected people. It had only been a day, so it surprised Silver how many had been taken by the infection. When the infected were too far away to be heard, Silver went to see the murderer. "What's your name?" The murderer looked up at Silver, and replied, "Liam. Look, this isn't what you think." Silver nodded and said, "Yeah, I've been in this sort of situation before. But not as intense as this, of course." Liam grunted as if to agree.

They both stayed silent for a while before Silver spoke again. "Hey, I'm sure you want me to take off the rope." Liam nodded as best as he could from the ground. "Well, I need to know if I can trust you. I'll take that knife from you and we'll see how it goes from there." Liam didn't do anything, but Silver was sure he understood. He crouched down and took the knife from Liam, then untied the rope. Liam stood up and said, "Thanks. I thought I was as good as dead, with all of these ill people roaming the city." Silver replied, "I would too. Maybe when we get somewhere safer than here you can tell me what happened here." He felt somehow empowered with Liam's knife in his possession; he wondered if he'd done the right thing, saving Liam. Well, what could he do now? They left the building.

It was night. Silver felt vulnerable walking out on the streets of the city; it felt too quiet considering how loud it usually was. Was. Things were different now. Liam pointed and said, "It's too open on the streets. Let's go somewhere safer. Silver nodded nervously; was Liam luring him into a trap? He couldn't run, as Liam looked like he was faster, so he just followed. They entered the alley and sat at the end. Silver pulled out two chocolate bars. "You want one?" Liam looked at them and said, "Sure. I'm just saying though; aren't there more important things to pack than chocolate?" Silver nodded understandingly and replied, "I know, but I was packing in a rush and just grabbed some of the stuff near me. I stopped and ran when the building opposite me crashed to the ground. Where I found you? That was the one." Liam looked like he was thinking, then asked, "So this one next to us is where you used to live?" Silver nodded, and said, "I did have some stuff that could be useful. Maybe we can go there in the morning." Liam nodded and went to sleep. Silver did the same.

Day 2
Clerical, Bilbo
Day 2

Clerical, Bilbo

"There's the clinic." The windows were covered in blood and handprints; there were going to be alot of them in there. Clerical and Bilbo crossed the street and tried the door, but it was locked; a good thing, too, because they were answered by many distorted screams from inside. Bilbo felt nervous; was this going to work? He didn't feel too good, but he couldn't be sure whether it was the infection or the fact that he was about to walk into a room of 10 things out to kill people like him. It didn't smell too good either; Bilbo was prepared to see the remnants of a massacre inside this damned building.

After a while of looking Clerical came to get Bilbo. "There's a door at the back and it's open, should we go?" Bilbo nodded; what other chance would they get? He went to the back and opened the door silently. He walked in carefully, closing the door behind him, and looked for any signs of the cure. Across the floor were dozens of empty, used syringes. They led to another door which seemingly entered the front of the shop, where all of the infected were. Bilbo understood; once the doctors knew there was no hope, they used all of the cure for themselves, trying to stay alive. It obviously didn't work though, there were infected in there. He decided to go through the door that said 'STAFF ONLY'. It led to a room full of bottles of medicine, bandages and all sorts. He grabbed some necessities, but he couldn't seem to find anything which blatantly said 'Cure' on it. He even went so far to read the small text on the backs of the bottles, but no answer. That was it; the doctors must have used it all for them. Unless there was still some in the front room... the room filled with infected people, hungry for flesh. Well, now was the time to put the theory to the test. He walked back to the door which led to the front, and opened it...

There was no turning back now. Bilbo walked into the room far enough to be surrounded by the infected. They surrounded him, confused as to why he suddenly appeared. They ran their fingers down his arms. They moaned softly, which unsettled Bilbo. He made eye contact with one an infected man and observed him closely. His eyes were opened inhumanly wide and bloodshot. The infected man stared back, not knowing what else to do. He wore a lab coat, but it was torn and stained with blood. He had obviously been a doctor. Bilbo noticed something in the man's pocket; a filled syringe. He took it and wondered why the infected doctor hadn't used it. It didn't matter, he had the cure now. He slid it out of the doctor's pocket as all of the infected watched him strangely. They didn't know what he was doing. Now he needed to know where to jab himself. He went down to his knees and searched for a bottle among the crowd of feet. He found a label which told him to jab it into his arm. However, it didn't say what medicine it was for. What if it wasn't for the cure? What if this was going to kill him for putting it in the wrong place? He decided to risk it. He braced himself, then jabbed it into his arm fast, to get it over with. As he pushed all of the cure into him he let out a gasp; it stung inside his arm as it spread. He fell to the ground, feeling too weak to move. His whole body was tingling; was this supposed to happen? He was feeling better already. He shouted to Clerical, "It's working!" Suddenly a scream filled out the silence, followed by more. Bilbo's smile faded as he realised what he'd done. He'd just cured himself in the middle of a crowd of infected, looking to eat people who were healthy. He screamed. The infected fell to their knees as they began to bite at his skin, then his flesh. It was so painful, he wanted it to be over. It would be over, soon. Bilbo had doomed himself to a horrible death. He felt stupid.

Clerical shouted, "Bilbo! No, no, no!" This wasn't supposed to happen. He slid down to a sitting position with his hands covering his face. Both of his friends were dead. He was all alone. Bilbo's death was his fault. It had been his idea to do this. The screams faded. Either they'd devoured him completely, or he had come back as one of them. He felt like there was no purpose for him anymore; no place to go, no one to talk to. Maybe he should end it right now; no one would care, all of his family, all of his friends, were dead, no where to be seen. Maybe he should enter that building and die the same way as Bilbo. Or maybe he should slit his throat and go through the same pain as Disco instead. He decided not to do either of these in the end; he felt starving. He pulled out a can of beans from his backpack. He wouldn't let these monsters get him the same way as Bilbo.
Silver, Liam
Day 2

Silver, Liam

"Are there any guns?" Silver felt nervous at Liam's question, but replied anyway. "No, I've never been a fan of them." They were taking anything useful from Silver's apartment, but there wasn't much. A few cans, another knife. When they were finished Liam threw himself onto the couch. "Let's chill for a while. We're safe here, right?" Silver nodded and muttered, "I hope so..."

Liam opened the window for fresh air and looked down. A man was running away from a group of the infected. He didn't seem to have any weapons. He ushered Silver to come over. They both watched him struggle; after a while Silver grew sick of it. "We've gotta help him." Liam nodded and they both ran down the stairs. As Liam rushed from the door Silver stopped him and said, "I'm going to trust you with this, okay? PLease don't try anything." He unsheathed Liam's knife and returned it. Liam thanked Silver and they sprinted onto the open street. The man was running in their direction. "Help! I- I don't wanna die!" Liam spoke up. "Get in before the infected beat you to it!" The man moved his head slightly in what seemed to be a nod as he ran faster. The screams behind him were sickening; they sounded so wet and disgusting. The newcomer reached them and they rushed inside. That was when Silver realised there was no lock.

"Run! It's not safe! Get upstairs now!" Silver and Liam easily topped the stairs, but the man was tired. By the time they reached the top, he was only halfway there. They ran back down to help him. By the time they got there the infected weren't far behind; only a floor. Silver and Liam each grabbed one of the newcomer's arms and carried him up. They reached Silver's apartment door and threw it open, locking it behind them. Silver rested the man on the couch and asked, "Are you hungry?" Meanwhile Liam was grabbing all of the heavy furniture he could to blockade the door. Only when he was done did he also fall onto the couch. Silver opened some cans of food and they ate together. The new guy was the first to speak. "Thank you. I'm Nexus." Silver nodded and after he was finished with his mouthful replied, "I'm Silver, and this is Liam." Liam grunted as if to say that it was true. Soon after, he said, "So now what? We're stuck in a room, with hardly any food, with infected people banging at the door. There's no exit." Silver shrugged. "Just wait it out I guess?" Liam was angered at this. "Just wait it out?! What are we expecting, for them to just get bored and find someone else to eat?" Silver shouted, "What are our other options?" He waited a few seconds before continuing, "Exactly, there are none!" Nexus cleared his throat to gain their attention, then pointed out, "Actually, I think there might be." Silver looked at him in the silence after, then said, "Well what are you waiting for? Tell us!" Nexus said calmly, "I got the idea from that open window over there."

Silver was first to go. He sat on the edge of the window, getting his bearings before saying, "I'm afraid of heights." Liam replied, "Cool story bro. Get moving." Although angered, Silver stayed quiet as he reached for the next window. One hand on, good, good... Eventually, with both hands on, Silver let himself go from his apartment. he felt like he was flying as he swung to the next ledge. He didn't know if it was a good feeling or a bad one. One down... he tried not to look down as he reached for the next window. 5 more to go...

After about 10 minutes of terror Silver sat in the now tilting window cleaner lift. He said, "Liam, you next!" On command Liam reached out and finished in half the time Silver took. Nexus was last. He shakily reached out for the first window; looked like he was afraid of heights too. Soon enough he swung away from the apartment. Suddenly horrifying screams broke the silence, coming from the apartment. The sound of crashing furniture joined the noise,and people began to reach for Nexus, leaving him terrified. He went faster as they began to tear at his clothes, triggering his screaming too. "You can do it Nexus!" Some of the infected were pushed out of the window by the others trying to reach too. They fell to their death; except one. One caught hold of Nexus's shoe and held on tightly. Silver looked on in horror. "Ah! Get off me!" Nexus shook his leg like he'd never done before, but the infected stayed on. It was eating at his shoe, trying to reach the warm fleshy foot inside. Nexus couldn't pull off his shoe as his hands were the only things keeping him from the 5 story fall, his only other option to reaching the window cleaner lift. He reached out for the next window and almost fell as he swung across. His eyes were wide as he looked down at the fall. "My hands are sore! i can't hold on much longer..." The other two thought hard for a plan. Liam got an idea. He began to lean over the edge towards Nexus. Silver caught on and they both began to force the lift into swinging. It was soon swinging very close to knocking Nexus, who was still trying to shake off the infected biting at his shoe, off the window. "Jump Nexus!" Silver reached his arms out. Nexus looked up at him and shouted, "That's crazy!" Liam sighed, and shouted, "This whole idea was crazy, but we pulled it off, didn't we?" Nexus nodded and decided it was the only option. "You'd better catch me!" Silver nodded, replying, "I will, don't worry!" Nexus counted breaths; 3... 2... 1. He kicked himself of the wall and released his grip. He missed Silver by a mile. For a moment, he felt as light as a feather. This was the end. Or was it? He felt a strong grip on his arm and looked up at Liam, who pulled him up. Now that Nexus' arms were free, he carefully pulled off his shoe, gratefully watching the infected fall to the street. They sat in the window cleaner lift for a while; what now?
Blur, Jeff, Mysterio, Nefty
Day 2

Blur, Jeff, Mysterio, Nefty

"Guys?" Jeff was pointing upwards. The others followed his gaze and rested their eyes on the 5th floor of the building next to them. 3 men were escaping through the window, followed by the chasers. The last one was not quite to the others yet, and a chaser grabbed his foot. Blur shook his head. "I know what you're thinking Jeff. We're not helping them." Jeff turned his gaze back down to Blur and said, "Why not? Without our help they'll die!" Blur kicked the ground as if to say that his view wasn't changing. "Others, so many others have already died! What makes these people so much more special?! Why should we take time to save them out of all people?" Mysterio spoke up now, stating, "Because we're able to save them. The other people are suffering because we can't. If you were in a situation like that you'd want us to help you. What makes you so special?" Blur shut up.

"There's no way we're going up those stairs, most of the chasers are still in there." Jeff was leading this rescue mission. "They're in a lift. They can probably get down with no problems. Then we've just gotta get them back to base safely, which shouldn't be hard considering our current loadout." Mysterio and Nefty agreed; Blur stayed silent, angry. Jeff had a shotgun, but not many shells. Nefty had a baseball bat, with some nails for spikes. Mysterio preferred to wield two long knives, saying that he was waiting to find a katana and practice would be good. Blur was in charge of his very own crossbow. He'd seen so many movies like this and crossbows were always used. As soon as this had started he went to find one, and boy was he lucky to get it. Jeff continued to speak. "Are we ready? Okay, let's do this."

"Hey, people in the lift!" Nefty was the one in charge of communication. "Do you know how to work that thing?" He was answered by another shout, which told him, "We think so!" Well that saved alot of trouble. Nefty was relieved. "Can you come down here? We've got a camp, not far from here, we can take you in!" The people were talking among themselves. Finally one spoke again. "We're okay, thanks!" Nefty was taken aback by their response. He wasn't expecting to be rejected. "Oh, come on! We've got more people back at camp!" The people would not submit. "Sorry, but even if you are good people, there's no way we can tell. We can't, and don't trust you!" After a few seconds, the voice continued. "And it looks like there's only you down there, not a whole group!" Nefty sighed. He called to the other three to come out. "What now guys? They won't join us." Blur sighed, replying, "Give them one last chance. Otherwise, they all have backpacks. They might have some valuable stuff." Mysterio agreed, adding, "Anyway, if we let them leave they might follow us to base and ambush." Jeff also nodded. "There's our plan. Let's go." Nefty also nodded and shouted, "Look, you're outnumbered! If you don't join us, we won't have a choice but to kill you!" The voice shouted back, "You only slightly outnumber us! We don't want to join you!" Another voice chimed in. "Come at us, we ain't coming down!" Nefty sighed once more. What to say? Then he got it. "You know, those chasers, or whatever you call them, are smarter than you think. They'll get you soon if you don't come down." As if on trigger, one chaser began to climb out of the window and sidle across to the lift. The people looked on in horror. One had his back turned to it and it grabbed hold of him. Nefty heard a scream as he was pulled out of the elevator. The chaser pulled it's prey back into the apartment and he was eaten alive. As sorry as Nefty felt for the man, he took this advantage. "See what happens?! Join us, or else!"
Silver, Liam, Nexus
Day 2

Silver, Liam, Nexus

"Hey, people in the lift!" The three survivors looked down to the streets, where a single man stood. He looked relatively harmless. "Do you know how to work that thing?" Silver looked around nervously, then Nefty nodded. "We think so!" This was suspicious. The man shouted some more. "Can you come down here? We've got a camp, not far from here, we can take you in!" Liam shook his head and explained to the two, "This could be a trap. There's no way he's alone out here, especially if he is part of a group. Silver and Nexus agreed, this sounded too fishy. "We're okay, thanks!" It might have been a missed opportunity, but it was for the best. They were being asked to come down. Who knew what for? The man spoke again. "Oh, come on! We've got more people back at camp!" Before Silver could think of what to say, Liam said, "Sorry, but even if you are good people, there's no way we can tell. We can't, and don't trust you!" After a few seconds of thinking, he continued his last statement with, "And it looks like there's only you down there, not a whole group!" The man didn't reply. Instead he called out three names; Silver didn't take note because he didn't feel he needed to. This would be over soon. More people came out of hiding; so he wasn't the only one. They were talking, but too quiet for the three survivors in the lift to hear. Soon the same man spoke again. "Look, you're outnumbered! If you don't join us, we won't have a choice but to kill you!" This worried Silver and Nefty; by the looks of it, they'd gotten their hands on some good weapons. One of them even looked like he was holding a crossbow. Liam was willing to take chances though. "We can do this guys, don't worry." Silver nodded, adding, "We're safe up here." Nexus looked back down at the other survivors and shouted. "You only slightly outnumber us! We don't want to join you!" Liam also added to the argument. "Come at us, we ain't coming down!" Silver made himself comfortable; this could take a while, so he'd might as well get settled in. The man did not reply for a few seconds; it was hard to find a comeback. Then he shouted, "You know, those chasers, or whatever you call them, are smarter than you think. They'll get you soon if you don't come down." Chasers. What an interesting name! Silver thought; that was quite a cool name. He decided to call them that from now on. Suddenly, he felt an incredibly strong pull from behind him. He fell out of the window lift and was stuck staring down 5 stories as he realised that the man had been right. It was over for Silver. Silver was gone. Silver was going to be eaten alive; bit by bit, limb by limb... he was stuck thinking like this as he was painfully dragged back inside and torn apart inside his own apartment. The last thing he heard was the man's now muffled voice, which said, "See what happens?! Join us, or else..."

Nexus felt horrible. Just minutes ago, Silver had stated that they were safe up here. It wouldn't be long before they'd be taken too, if they didn't descend to the street, where those people would either kill them or help them. Nexus still hadn't made up his mind as Liam began to pull the lift down. He looked terrified; Nexus wasn't surprised, they were surrounded by potential danger. As soon as they reached the ground the man with the crossbow aimed at them and shouted, "Okay, get on the ground now!" Nexus and Liam looked at eachother, confused. The man then proceeded to shout, "Both of you, now! I won't hesitate to send a bolt through each of your thick heads!" At that Liam and Nexus kneeled on the ground and rested their hands on their heads, gazing down to the ground. The man lowered his volume now, saying, "Okay, that's good. Look, we're not bad guys. We really do have a camp, and we're always looking for more people to join. We need to stick together in a situation like this." That was funny; just seconds before he said he was willing to put a crossbow bolt through their heads. Nexus almost laughed out loud at the thought, but he didn't know why. The man continued, "Okay, you can stand now. we're going to take your weapons from you, don't be alarmed. It's only for the safety of all of us." Nexus and Liam stood, but kept their hands over their heads as the two men who hadn't spoken took their weapons from them. The crossbow man said, "Okay, we're good. I'm Blur." He pointed to each respective man as he said, "This is Jeff, Nefty and Mysterio. Who are you two?" Nexus began to speak, but Liam cut him off, stating, "I'm Liam and my friend's Nexus." Blur smiled, and said, "Well, it's nice to meet you, Liam and Nexus! Welcome to the group. let's head back to camp."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 09:39:40 PM by Silver »

ZOMBIE RULES 97

• Elite Member
  • Head of Liam's mining Inc. Best Buddy Scuppy 11.
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SkankHunt42SP
  • Steam: ZOMBIE_RULES_97
Re: 15 Days to the End (Forum Members as Characters!)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 08:06:58 AM »
Can I be in the story? ;)
I like to change profile picture and signature weekly but not to hide. When I see a character I like in a new SP episode I change all my profile pictures and cover photos to the same picture of the same character.
This one is called :

Nexy Recordsmith

• A squirrel.
  • Awards Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SPO I NeXuS
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 09:06:58 AM »
Oh I remember that from the old forums ::)
I want to be in your story, sir ^-^

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Here since the beginning c:
  • Awards Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 09:23:02 AM »
Oh awesome!! c:

May I please be in the story?

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
  • Awards Awarded for extraordinary testing services to our game. Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Unique Content Contributors 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 09:30:20 AM »
If you are letting people nominate themselves, then i would also like to be in it.

Want to be a white Fluffy Kitteh >:D

Click Link for example.
http://www.new-wallpapers.net/wallpaper/white-fluffy-kitten/

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

CarboN x Spider

• Elite Member
  • Secret Spider-Sloth since 1986
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Blu Juggernaut5
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 09:52:28 AM »
Can i be in yah story ::)

KUi Klutch

• Legendary Member
  • Życie jest trudne, mimo wszystko, to cię zabije.
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 3 years on site+600 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Zz Klann zZ
  • Steam: KUi Klutch
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 02:38:21 PM »
I'll be in the story as a ninja.

Shorts the Environmentalist

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Shortpants128
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 03:18:35 PM »
can I die right after I join in? XD
Doctor Who superfan! and first to break the topic section! First to be Legendary Member! I also claim to have the biggest name :3
/apm /ag /ag /ag /ag

Steam and XBL GT :
Shortpants128

Silver

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 05:40:54 PM »
I was planning on just adding members that I know in, which is most of them, but sure, let's do it this way! I'll add it to the OP.

GoatOnTheMoon

• Supreme Member
  • YT: Nefty
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 07:12:04 PM »
I would like to be a part of it!

Silver

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 07:15:36 PM »
Day 1

Clerical, Disco, Bilbo

"That roof doesn't look too sturdy." Clerical was leading the group through a collapsed building, taken down by the rioters. Bilbo asked, "We noticed. Can you tell us why we're here now?" Disco agreed, saying, "Surely there's better stuff we could be doing?" Clerical stayed silent as the trio continued to move further into the ruins. "Why don't we split up?" Bilbo suggested. Clerical nodded and they went different ways. It was eerily silent now; Disco could hear his own cold breath. He didn't know what he was looking for, so he sat down when he was out of sight. He got out his water bottle and took a sip; he was really thirsty from all of this exploring. He wondered what the others were doing; probably looking. But he didn't want to. He wanted to know why they were here, and not doing something more productive. It took a while before he noticed the knife at his throat. He froze, and heard a whisper in his ear. "Don't make a sound." He instinctively shouted, "Help!"

"Help!" Clerical heard it loud and clear; it sounded like Disco. He ran back the way he came. He heard the familiar moans and screams; the infected had found them. Luckily they sounded far away, and Clerical continued to rush to Disco's aid.

"Help!" Bilbo turned to face where the sound had come from. It was Disco; he broke into a sprint to reach him. Not soon after he stopped altogether. He heard some moans around the corner; the infected. Bilbo's path was blocked. The only way to Disco was there; or was it? He saw a big vent across the corridor, but getting up to it could be hard and noisy. The infected were also in the corridor. He decided to risk it.

Clerical reached Disco and fell to his knees. Disco lay slumped on a piece of fallen concrete, dead. Blood trickled from his neck. There were other people here. Clerical slowly and quietly stood up, leaving Disco behind for now. He heard a sound behind him, and turned on his heels. A man stood there with a knife at the ready. "Put your weapon down, and nobody gets hurt." Clerical realised he had his knife out too, but didn't put it down. The man stepped closer. "I said put it down." Clerical shook his head. The man walked right up to Clerical's face and shouted, "Put the knife down or I'll do the same to you!" He pointed at Disco's limp body with his knife; the perfect chance. Clerical grabbed the man's arms and got out some rope he'd picked up earlier, a few minutes before Disco's cry. He fumbled with it as the man tried to get free, but managed to tie the man's arms behind his back. Now he turned to a different matter; where was Bilbo?

Bilbo peered around the corner and saw two infected; they were looking the other way, so he crouch-walked across the corridor. There was a crate further down the corridor, closer to the infected. Slowly but surely he got there and began to pull it, trying to make as little noise as possible. Eventually he got the crate into place. He cringed as he climbed it; the crate was squeaking. He began to get into the vent; although it was big, it was still a tight fit for him and being in a vent in a collapsed building was a pretty bad idea. Just as he was pulling his other leg in, he heard two screams, getting closer as they went on. They'd seen him at the last moment. He crawled as fast as he could, not caring about all of the creaking. The infected knew where he was, silence wasn't an option anymore, only escape. Eventually more creaking joined his; they'd gotten in. He continued along the vent blindly until he found another exit. He punched the little grate off and dropped to the ground. He went into a sprint as he heard more screaming, this time human. He heard the infected drop to the ground behind him. They were gaining. He reached the human screams and saw alot, but didn't have time to process it all. He saw Clerical and shouted, "Infected!" They both began to run, leaving behind everything else.

The infected ran after them, stumbling a little, but keeping up. Clerical and Bilbo reached a set of double doors and slammed them shut behind them. They leaned on the doors to keep them shut as the infected reached them. Everything became silent for a few seconds. Bilbo began to rise a little, so as to check if they had left, but Clerical urgently ushered him back down. The door knobs began to turn. Faint moans were heard on the other sides of the doors. Clerical tried to grab a plank of wood nearby, but it was not quite close enough. He reached out further, and grabbed the plank of wood. The infected screamed; Clerical had leaned out quite far and the door had opened slightly. This was enough to set off the infected again, reaching their bloody hands in. Clerical threw himself back against the door, but the hands were in the way. He tried again, and he heard the disgusting sound of a hand falling off. The door slammed shut and Clerical raised his hands above his head, blindly putting the plank into place. Clerical looked at Bilbo, and Bilbo looked at Clerical. Clerical looked down at his hand; it was covered in blood. Bilbo didn't need to look down to know what had happened; he was infected. He said, "Blood to blood contact. I'm screwed..." Clerical shook his head in disbelief; he'd know Bilbo for so long. "I won't let you die. I can save you!" Bilbo shook his head, replying, "It's over. Nothing can stop me now, so take my stuff and go." Clerical's eyes widened and he shouted, accompanied by more infected screams, "No, I really can! Haven't you heard about the cure?" A look of wonder crossed Bilbo's face. "There's a cure?!" Clerical nodded. "Your TV lines probably went down before mine. It was broadcast, overriding everything else. Scientists have a cure. It was dispatched to every doctor and every hospital it could be dispatched to. There's an overrun clinic round the corner from here. All we need to do is get out, find that clinic and get the medicine." Bilbo laughed and said, "That's great! ...wait, overrun?" Clerical looked glum and nodded. "I saw it on the way in. There must be at least 10 of them in there. But... they won't be attracted to you! You're already infected, so they won't try to get you, right?" Bilbo shrugged his shoulders. He didn't know. "How long does it take for the infection to start taking over?" Clerical replied with, "About 24 hours?" Bilbo smiled and said, "Well, let's get some sleep first."
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 06:09:21 PM by Silver »

CarboN x Spider

• Elite Member
  • Secret Spider-Sloth since 1986
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Blu Juggernaut5
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2014, 01:50:12 AM »
Day 1 seems good carry on the good work :) and remember BluR is the badass one that kills all the infected like he's putting a straw in a glass ;)

GoatOnTheMoon

• Supreme Member
  • YT: Nefty
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2014, 09:59:24 AM »
I wonder who killed Disco?

The White Wabbit

• Legendary Member
  • Are you a solo builder too?
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Nobodies56
  • PSN: A_Blessed_Potato
  • Steam: Ray
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2014, 11:47:34 AM »
Nooo I missed my chance at stardom ;-; Can I be an extra?? pretty please ;-;

Thanks GK for the new sig it looks great!

You may be able to teach a chimp to dance, but will he dance for your tune?

Silver

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2014, 06:29:11 PM »
Nooo I missed my chance at stardom ;-; Can I be an extra?? pretty please ;-;

There's still 14 more days to go, you can be a main too! :P What made you think I'd only accept people before Day 1?