Author Topic:  Total Miner Memories..  (Read 8202 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
Re: Total Miner Memories..
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2016, 08:24:05 PM »
Anyone know what ever happened to overweight?
No idea. Searched the channel and only found two videos, and the channel has been re-named "Not in use! Total Miner YT!"

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2016, 08:55:50 PM »
Guess you could say... He lost weight.

MonzterAssassin

• My profile picture is of a cat that is happy.. ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MonzterAssassin
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2016, 12:02:57 AM »
Remember back then when Total Miner only had Single Player?

Single player, sharing maps, and those stale 5 block high tree models. Good ol days.

Jakub34

• Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kongregate.com/games/Coolio_Niato/streamline?acomplete=streaml
    • Awards
  • Xbox: jakub34
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2016, 06:35:11 PM »
Remember when 1 bucket of water could destroy the world ;-; Never made that mistake again

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2016, 07:08:47 PM »
Remember when 1 bucket of water could destroy the world ;-; Never made that mistake again
Now it just grants immense wealth within minutes.

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2016, 07:34:59 PM »
Will be nerfed in the next update which is nice. From whats said you can still make money just not thousands. Also if your wondering where i got this info Craig said it in one of the "Insane Money Glitch" topics. He said it was cause the game never took into account for the money you get from selling the buckets. (If I remember correctly/)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2016, 08:49:44 PM »
Will be nerfed in the next update which is nice. From whats said you can still make money just not thousands. Also if your wondering where i got this info Craig said it in one of the "Insane Money Glitch" topics. He said it was cause the game never took into account for the money you get from selling the buckets. (If I remember correctly/)
Even so, I still know numerous ways to make gold on there. This one is just an easy beginning method to amass greater fortune.

GoatOnTheMoon

• Supreme Member
  • YT: Nefty
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2016, 08:55:24 PM »
Even so, I still know numerous ways to make gold on there. This one is just an easy beginning method to amass greater fortune.

Another reason to abolish the current economic system on the game.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2016, 09:32:05 PM »

Really Jared? You liked THIS? I found it fun to make money on here. And most of the methods I CAN/WILL mention. It's simple...processing. Process raw materials into something else. No glitches or cheats. Mostly gemstones.

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Maze/Trivia Builder & Previous Total Miner Tester
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2016, 10:50:47 PM »

Really Jared? You liked THIS? I found it fun to make money on here. And most of the methods I CAN/WILL mention. It's simple...processing. Process raw materials into something else. No glitches or cheats. Mostly gemstones.
I liked it because Nefty made a good point. Besides most of these "unique" methods to make money were exploits that were patched in previous updates. Now every recent Total Miner video that gives tips to make a lot of money are basically the same ones from before the exploits were discovered and used a hundred times in the first place. My opinion though.

《Thank You GK & Mysterio For These Astonishing Signitures!》

Rollins

• “The things you used to own, now they own you.”
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
« Reply #115 on: May 13, 2016, 08:07:29 AM »
Wrecking other people's Deathmatch`s.....  ::)
"You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways" -Fight Club

He's trying to P6 ban u bro! That's 5 levels above a P1 ban! You're done -Gary March 24, 2017

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #116 on: May 13, 2016, 08:09:22 AM »
Personally, I do like the process of making money, Sometimes.

But honestly, I think a lot of these processing techniques should be nerfed a bit in terms of buying, Processing, And selling.

Especially once infinite worlds come out, I think the ability to quickly generate infinite revenue by starting out turning wood planks into ladders ruins any reason to actually explore and find the materials yourself.

If I were to change it, I would nerf the buying and selling so that you get a considerably lower profit margin. And I would add traveling merchants who occasionally come to you, But can otherwise be found in the world and will buy and sell stuff for better prices than the shops. But they have a limited stock, So not every merchant will be buying what you are selling.

I know processing is realistic, But it kinda ruins any motivation to do something else if you ask me.

Creator of the term "Deathmine ©"
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Brother Claw

• Full time dragcave.com dragon breeder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: CLM BassGod
« Reply #117 on: May 13, 2016, 08:18:04 AM »
When you build a world then realize it's online and that people have the blast permission

tru story

SoldierlyKitten

• TMF clan leader of 2 Legit 2 Quit.
    • View Profile
    • Fused Gaming
    • Awards
  • Xbox: SoldierlyKitten
  • Steam: JosephNewman01
« Reply #118 on: May 16, 2016, 10:18:41 PM »
When people were nice enough to actually help you get the unlockables. Oh. By the way I'm back!!!!

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #119 on: May 16, 2016, 11:05:29 PM »
When people were nice enough to actually help you get the unlockables. Oh. By the way I'm back!!!!
like unlockable maps? Because there were many of them going around back then.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm