Author Topic:  Started an RPG. Anyone want to help?  (Read 574 times)

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
Started an RPG. Anyone want to help?
« on: August 13, 2017, 01:41:43 PM »
I started a new RPG! (Haven't heard that one before...)

I have everything made from scratch. It was a flat bedrock map, and I'm partway through the full terrain. I'm looking for mainly quest writers, dialogue writers, dungeon makers, and all around slave labor. I'm very particular when it comes to the look and feel of things (some would say OCD) and if it doesn't all fit, I won't like it.

I'll be home today (8/13), and the later half of tomorrow, and from then on, I have Fridays and Saturdays off.

Its a race based RPG with karma type levels for each group (high karma means better prices for elves, and lower karma means they might not even sell to you)

Its a medieval theme, but not all just stone and wood. Its fantasy, which means there's some progressiveness to their technology (meaning theys a smart cookie, and a possible alien covenant dungeon and other cool tech).

There will be easter eggs for great games, such as skyrim/fallout/pokemon, etc.

Its going to be decked out to the point where many people will stop being able to load in after the first city actually completes (its 9mb right now with about 1/6th of the map started on.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: Started an RPG. Anyone want to help?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 09:31:16 PM »
I wouldn't be able to actually help, But I can act as a consultant if you want.

My first act as consultant, You should get rid of all elves. Kill them all.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 05:20:02 AM »
If you're bringing this map to PC, I'll gladly lend a hand when I get tm.
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 08:56:35 AM »
I can help if you'd like, I won't be on as frequently as I just started 10th grade this week.