Author Topic:  Local|lGlobal Item Script Command  (Read 328 times)

KeefdaQueef

• I am a teen and legally depressed
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Keefer511
  • Steam: Keit511
Local|lGlobal Item Script Command
« on: June 20, 2017, 02:58:56 PM »
I think the Item Script should have a [local|global] command in it so it would work for that one person or the whole lobby. (LOCAL SKILLS HAS TO BE ON FOR THE STAT CHANGES TO WORK! )
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 05:22:01 PM by KeefdaQueef »
Keep Calm n' Keep Er' Goin!

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: Local/Global Item Script Command
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 04:28:19 PM »
I would indeed love for this to be a thing. However your example would be best done with local skills and a strength skill boost rather than the item command. Otherwise you would have to change the stats of every weapon in a single script.

A better example would be custom skills that determine your proficiency in the use of certain weapons and techniques. So you could modify weapon stats based on the player's skill in certain areas.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

KeefdaQueef

• I am a teen and legally depressed
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Keefer511
  • Steam: Keit511
Re: Local/Global Item Script Command
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 05:33:39 PM »

I have changed my Post and I can edit the skills for everyone so they can have every item unlocked and 0% xp gain. Also, cant you use the script command to cancel it? Or do you need to use Wait and then copy the script to make the changes that uses the default stats of an item
Keep Calm n' Keep Er' Goin!