Author Topic: [Construction] Fallout To Total Miner  (Read 1139 times)

Rollins

• “The things you used to own, now they own you.”
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
[Construction] Fallout To Total Miner
« on: May 07, 2017, 12:44:00 AM »

Fallout To Total Miner

Hey Everyone. I will be working on a Project called Fallout To Total Miner. It is called this because it will be the same idea as Fallout but more Re-made and reloaded. What will be made is Small but more famous locations/Landmarks Fallout Players will be able to understand what it is. Such as The General Atomics Galleria, or more famously, The Red Rocket Truck Stops or just small little statues such as The Minuteman Statue found outside of Sanctuary. I plan on doing Fallout 4 for now. Soon I'll be doing Fallout 3, and Fallout New Vegas. This was a long time coming of Planning and gathering time and thoughts
If you are unaware of the Game itself, here is a Link to the NukaPedia. http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Fallout_4

I will be taking suggestions from the Comments. I will be starting the Project Tomorrow, When I create these building, I will do a side by side comparison. It will be hard to take Quality photos of it, so anyone who can do HD Photos and would like to be involved, Please contact me. You will be credited here. This topic will be edited for more information.

Thank you. -Rollins

"You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways" -Fight Club

He's trying to P6 ban u bro! That's 5 levels above a P1 ban! You're done -Gary March 24, 2017

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
Re: Fallout To Total Miner
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 01:00:19 AM »
I have a replica of the lucky 38 if you'd like, I can share it with you Monday or tuesday

Rollins

• “The things you used to own, now they own you.”
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
Re: Fallout To Total Miner
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 01:18:40 PM »
Tuesday would work. Thank you tater.
"You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways" -Fight Club

He's trying to P6 ban u bro! That's 5 levels above a P1 ban! You're done -Gary March 24, 2017