Author Topic:  Bloons Tower Defense  (Read 379 times)

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bloons Tower Defense
« on: January 27, 2017, 04:32:16 PM »
Bloons Tower Defense
Quick Info

BTD (Bloons Tower Defense) is a Tower defense game. The aim is to choose the right tower to hopefully win the map! Upon winning the map you get amounts monkey money depending on the difficulty that you played on. Monkey money is the general in-game cash for BTD and can buy you upgrades and special agents as well as other awesome stuff as well! During the rounds you're currency is banana's (Yeh, the game's centers around monkeys xD.)
Towers

BTD has about 20 towers to choose from each which you must upgrade. Once you unlock an upgrade it's unlocked permanently meaning that you don't have to unlock the same upgrades every round. Towers can only have six upgrades out of eight. You can either upgrade the first side to two and the last to four or vice versa . You don't have to do that, you could go 1:1 or 2:2 or any combination that's not 3:3, 3:4 or 4:4.
Multiplayer

[size=12]Multiplayer is possible on BTD, basically on player controls the left and the other controls the right. Multiplayer isn't local as far as I'm aware. You can choose to play multiplayer with a friend via Facebook, or you could play with a randomly picked person. It's better to play with a friend in my opinion because you can speak to them over phone or something similar and discuss which towers to put where.[/size]
Overall

I think that BTD is definitely worth a play, I myself love it! It can be played online, on your PC or on your phone (excluding some phone :/ but IOS is a definite). Unfortunately you have to pay for it but if you type in on google BTD 5 for free iOS there's a video that shows you how to get the game for free. I'm not taking credit if your area doesn't support the video. My friend did this for me and it works fine, he originally told me he was gonna download BTD battles (the crap version) and did that :P Lol. Anyway, it's worth a try the current version is BTD 5. Enjoy it, and comment tips / tricks / favourite towers down below!
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bloons Tower Defense
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 04:38:48 PM »
Apologies for the small paragraph under 'multiplayer', that one broke :P

November Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 05:07:10 PM »
I played this game so much back in primary school when I was a kid. I must have been about 8-10 years old at that time. Good times indeed.

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 07:23:58 PM »
I played this game so much back in primary school when I was a kid. I must have been about 8-10 years old at that time. Good times indeed.

In my primary school, if you played this game you were like top of the school xD it's had so man. Updates since primary though,  I just recently started playing again a couple of days ago. It's amazing!

TheGamingNugget

• Mater Of Scripts!
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DatGamingNugget
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 11:43:30 AM »
I'll 1v1 you on BTD BATTLES whats your name on it?

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 05:20:59 PM »
I'll 1v1 you on BTD BATTLES whats your name on it?

Battles is bad, I don't have it. In battles you can only have a maximum of 4 towers, so I like to stick to just normal BTD.