Author Topic:  Downloads section now open  (Read 57 times)

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Downloads section now open
« on: December 11, 2017, 09:25:24 PM »
I've opened up the downloads section, so that people can upload their worlds, or mods they've made.. or whatever else. Note, this section is for TM stuff only. So if you've made a Minecraft mod, that's fantastic, but don't upload it here, because it will get deleted.

Using the upload/download is simple. If you've ever uploaded or downloaded anything before, you pretty much know how it works, so I'll save the boring explanation. I have it limited to 32MB right now so that I can better gauge whatever impact it may have on our hosting.

There's 3 categories right now. Mods, worlds, and miscellaneous, for whatever I haven't anticipated needing its own category. It isn't for uploading screenshots or whatever. Stick with imgur for that. Things like custom textures would go there.

And I shouldn't really need to say this, but I will anyways. Don't upload malware of any sort. It will be deleted, you will be banned, and you will never be welcome back. Ever.