Author Topic:  Confessions Of A Skooma Eater  (Read 2706 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
Confessions Of A Skooma Eater
« on: August 14, 2016, 05:57:49 PM »

Some of us, some of us are truly guilty for certain things. Certain vices keep us from our true potential. But if there is one thing I have learned on this planet, it's this: Skooma is the best thing EVER MADE EVER.

I am a Skooma Eater, and this is my confession. I welcome all Skooma Eaters/Smokers/Producers. No one shall be turned away from this safe haven of decadence with that all mighty combination of Moon Sugar and Nightshade. One can almost...almost taste it.

KNOWN SKOOMA FIENDS:

• Jack Of Shades
  • Trüb
  • Ravenclaw
  • Clark (Verification Required)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:06:32 PM by Jack Of Shades »

Curmescius

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: Confessions Of A Skooma Eater
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 06:00:08 PM »
Nightshade... Sounds dangerous.

Creator of the term "Deathmine ©"
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 06:01:13 PM »
Nightshade... Sounds dangerous delicious!
There ya go, fixed that for you. You clearly haven't tried the 2 parts Nightshade 1 part Moon Sugar concoction Trub and I made up. It's marvelous!

Curmescius

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 06:04:56 PM »
Nightshade... Sounds dangerous delicious!
There ya go, fixed that for you. You clearly haven't tried the 2 parts Nightshade 1 part Moon Sugar concoction Trub and I made up. It's marvelous!

I don't know, Every book I've ever read that involved nightshade berries, Or even the plant itself has said that they are extremely toxic.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 06:08:24 PM »
I don't know, Every book I've ever read that involved nightshade berries, Or even the plant itself has said that they are extremely toxic.
Well, we are making Skooma. It's not exactly a 'healthy' thing to digest. Just really amazing, ya know...like most illegal narcotics. 8)

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 06:12:25 PM »
D..did someone say.. SKOOMA!!! CAN I HAVE SOME PLEASE..? ALL THE PRODUCERS TELL ME I HAVE AN ADDICTION AND THEY WONT GUVE ME ANY!! I NEED SKOOMA!!!
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2016, 06:15:16 PM »
D..did someone say.. SKOOMA!!! CAN I HAVE SOME PLEASE..? ALL THE PRODUCERS TELL ME I HAVE AN ADDICTION AND THEY WONT GUVE ME ANY!! I NEED SKOOMA!!!
That's the reason why, man. You gotta learn PARTIAL self-control. Once you establish some decent funds, and begin construction, you can have as MUCH AS YOU WANT! Won't that be fun!? :D

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2016, 06:17:19 PM »
That's the reason why, man. You gotta learn PARTIAL self-control. Once you establish some decent funds, and begin construction, you can have as MUCH AS YOU WANT! Won't that be fun!? :D

So, i have to be realistic, and actually PAY for my skooma.. Did i hear that right? PAY.. P-A-Y? Damn, you have to pay for everything these days..

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2016, 06:20:16 PM »
So, i have to be realistic, and actually PAY for my skooma.. Did i hear that right? PAY.. P-A-Y? Damn, you have to pay for everything these days..
I don't pay for ANY of my Skooma. You create a plant, force your workers to make it, and then steal it from others. NO LOSS! You literally have an endless supply of Skooma. Sort of..

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2016, 06:23:18 PM »
I don't pay for ANY of my Skooma. You create a plant, force your workers to make it, and then steal it from others. NO LOSS! You literally have an endless supply of Skooma. Sort of..

Really?? Im gonna try that..

How do you buy a skooma plant though.. I mean.. WalMart doesnr sell them because they are illegal..

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2016, 06:26:27 PM »
See, now we come to the hard part. Trub and I had to learn to do this by trial and error. We cannot divulge our secrets as they may yield different results to what you expect. Not to mention, it's best to not TELL people where your plant is. Otherwise, WE GON COME STEAL IT!

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2016, 06:28:35 PM »

Quote from: Jack Of Shades on Today at 11:26:27<blockquote>See, now we come to the hard part. Trub and I had to learn to do this by trial and error. We cannot divulge our secrets as they may yield different results to what you expect. Not to mention, it's best to not TELL people where your plant is. Otherwise, WE GON COME STEAL IT!
</blockquote><blockquote>Stuff this *orders skooma plant off DarkNet*</blockquote><blockquote>
</blockquote><blockquote>Ahhahahahahhahaha SKOOOMA!!</blockquote>

Curmescius

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2016, 06:53:55 PM »
Well, we are making Skooma. It's not exactly a 'healthy' thing to digest. Just really amazing, ya know...like most illegal narcotics. 8)

No worse than Ichor, I bet.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2016, 06:57:07 PM »
Probably not. However, it gives such a feeling of euphoria!

Brother Claw

• Full time dragcave.com dragon breeder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: CLM BassGod
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2016, 07:11:24 PM »
I have to say something... I... am addicted to Skooma as well. Please add me to the list.