Author Topic: [Other] TOTALPIXEL - A HYPIXEL COUSIN  (Read 298 times)

This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. Press here if you would like to see it.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« on: January 07, 2018, 06:55:13 AM »
Total Pixel Server.

- If you are Also wanting to join the Discord to know updates and more information, then ill leave a link below to join:

How did we get our name ?

We had ideas for this map a long time ago but because the Xbox capabilities were limited, we couldn't do the things like what we can do now. Our name situation may sound familiar to Hypixel (A Minecraft big server). We thought "Hey, No one has attempted to do this" So we have tried to recreate in a total miner way Hypixel.

Why Play TotalPixel ?

We love trying to make every moment experienceable
and exciting to everyone who plays TotalPixel.
From the moment you come on is where you will begin a new adventure, every time.
Having Endless fun and exploring the wonders.

Server Xp

When you play our minigames or do our daily Reward System. You gain Points that can be used to unlock new items, perks and so much more. This is a great way to make your experience more fun and you can even show off to your friends how high you are on the server.

Server Challenges

Challenges are also a fun way to play on the server. We have many challenges that get updated every week to make it new and fresh for players. You can gain Coins or XP to use on the server as stated on the XP Information. Please note that also our Challenges can only be used once and only once. (The XP or Coins can be obtained once you Push the Button.)

Server Coins

We have many types of coins that are used for either the main server or minigame created. In the future, we hope to make a mod to convert your main coins to minigame coins so that it's like Hypixel. I'll Also list the following Information you can use your main coins (Hub Coins) on:

▸ Mystery Crate's
▸ Shop Item's
▸ Player Plot's
▸ And much more in the future updates

We have lots of many minigames that we want to open on release. We have 8 minigames and we hope to add more in the future as we want to have more open options to players. Each minigame is going to be a fun and awesome player experience. Each minigame has its own coins, lobby, and its own goals. Here is the current list of Minigames we currently have:

▸ Party Mode
▸ Maze Runner
▸ PaintBall Warfare
▸ Parkour
▸ Death Match
▸ Line
▸ Clicker
▸ BlockWars

Daily Rewards

We try to make the server very much like Hypixel, so we have tried to introduce the Daily Rewards System
that is very complex and we hope that it helps you be more active and receive daily Rewards. Also, we have made the rank system so you can gain daily ranked XP. Make sure you don't forget to get your daily rewards!

Player Plots

Player plots will be a unique experience that includes, complex scripting and design. Currently, we do not allow everyone to have their own Island, So you will need to buy a plot using your Coins and to also have a specific Rank and XP level. We Also have many awesome things like Themes, Customization wheel and so much more to make sure you can change and build whatever you like on your island.

▸ Themes - You can purchase or win themes that can be unlocked to use on your island

▸ Customization - We hope that every person will use different themes and new blocks that can show your house or build.

We hope to have companions that will show how cool you are around people. Following pets that can be in the future expandable and can even be given clothing that can be a unique situation that will change how you see servers.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 06:34:32 PM by 007gadgetcookie »
Im The Maker Of TotalPixel.

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
Re: TOTALPIXEL (Total Pixel) Information
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 10:43:55 AM »
Hope to see it online when multiplayer comes out! I will be joining!
Miner Of The Month - April 2014

• Owner of Forgeplex.
    • View Profile
    • Forgeplex Website (Released Website)
    • Awards
  • Steam: masterbroofficial
Re: TOTALPIXEL (Total Pixel) Information
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 07:48:43 PM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:42:13 PM by Forgeplex »
Forgeplex has been revived! See ya soon!

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 04:52:21 PM »
Hello @Craig. You may not even read this and you probably haven't got time to even see it, but I would like to talk about my post and the hole server that I plan to open once you release multiplayer in the future. I would very much appreciate it once multiplayer is out and you have some free time on your hands to maybe, ceck out my map / server. Ik I'm asking a lot and some people may be saying why am I asking you now, as multiplayer isn't even out. But I would love to tell you now or I could forget to ask you in the future. Thank you for your time. Ryan.

Marked as best answer by 007gadgetcookie on March 06, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 01:29:13 PM »
Hello Everyone!

Today I would love to talk about the server minigames and what you will expect once you join on release. We hope to release TotalPixel on the Multiplayer update but we have been behind schedule, so we may be released later after the update to make sure we have everything correct and bug-free so that you don't have issues on joining.

One of the reasons for being delayed is because we have been redoing the Minigame list. We have removed all the current minigames we had and wanted to make creative unique games that will surprise players and will not be on other servers.

We hope you guys ain't mad and we are all working hard to make sure release is closer than expected. If you have any issues then please contact the support team or a member of staff.
On our discord that you can find at the top.

We are also looking for players who would love to help out make things even quicker. If so reply below or do so in our discord.

Best regards:
Ryan | Owner of TotalPixel
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 01:39:15 PM by 007gadgetcookie »