Author Topic:  Impossible Quiz 3 (IQ3)  (Read 1413 times)

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Maze/Trivia Builder & Previous Total Miner Tester
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
Impossible Quiz 3 (IQ3)
« on: March 01, 2016, 09:10:56 PM »
Impossible Quiz 3
~Released Date: Uncertain~
-=Introduction=-

Hello, and welcome to my 6th challenge map and 3rd installment of the Impossible Quiz series. Where players will attempt to test their knowledge against a sequence of brain teaser, total miner, common knowledge, historic, memory, gaming, and other unique questions.

For those who don't know what the Impossible Quiz is or where it came from, it's a game fabricated on PC that requires you to answer various question. However, these questions are never exactly straightforward. Some questions  are literal, a pun a pun of some sorts or just generally off-beat. While others are rather clever than puerile. Popular YouTube channels like PewDiePie, Markiplier, Smosh Games, TobyGames, etc… have tried to conquer and partake in this game.

My version as stated above is a bit altered. Questions that my admins and I produce have a background proof on why it’s correct. Your job in Impossible Quiz 3 is to complete 128 “simple” questions. These questions will be random each time you attempt the quiz, meaning that the same question won’t repeat twice 90% of the time. The only questions that will remain the same and not be randomized is the first and last question of the quiz. A progression bar will also be added towards the top right corner of your screen to keep progress on how many questions you have completed.

Have fun, relax, use your brain to complete these questions because the first individual to conquer the quiz will win a $30.00 prize! Prizes will be posted in the future that the winner can choose from. Below are some more in-depth descriptions for what you will see in the map, enjoy!

-=Segment Descriptions=-

=SPAWN=
The Impossible Quiz 3 spawn is where you’ll find all the information needed to learn of all the different corridors, sections, and basic knowledge of what's in the map, rules, FAQ, etc.

=INFORMER CORRIDOR=
The Informer Corridor holds 6 individual sections that make up all the information of the map. A basic hallway with a pillar in the center. I've noticed while building the map that players wanted an outside view, so due to that I added some beautiful stain glass as a roofing to really present a random block placement towards the map. Below are what to expect in the Informer Corridor as well a description of what to expect in them.

-Credits-
The credits section of the Informer Corridor is self explanatory. It states all those who've helped the map in any form, regardless if it was in a small way or a huge way. Those who’ve helped the map become what it currently is deserves to be recognized for their contributions.

-Goals-
The goals section of the Informer Corridor is again self explanatory. Goals on a map are very important to the host because it gives the host a basic reason to keep succeeding. Whether it being to get a certain amount of rates, players joining, compliments towards the map/host, progression towards certain builds, or just simply having a certain player defeat a challenge.

-Sponsors-
The sponsors section of the Informer Corridor includes a total of 12 small thrones available for NPC's for players to show off their worlds by providing a short description on what's so unique about the players world and why they should join.

-Voting-
The voting section of the Informer Corridor is basically a room where you the player gets to vote upon some unique topics. Topics ranging from things possibly being added/deleted from the map to what color I should dye my hair. (Turquoise) ;)

=HALL OF LEGENDS CORRIDOR=
The Impossible Quiz Hall Of Legends Corridor is where all the conquerors for completing the Impossible Quiz will go. Only the first 5 players who defeat the quiz will have a prestigious spot in the hall. Remain in this room for NPC's with the winners writing a short description about their experience on the map as well as how long it took them to complete it.

More is planned to be added secretly. This is just the basic outline so far, but I have still more to add but this is the main focus! Please when you write your comments don’t include anything about text color, size, or font. This isn’t the confirmed style, but just a basic outline of what’s to come.

=IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ CORRIDOR=
The Impossible Quiz Corridor is where the main attraction is located. A 128 question quiz that'll test your abilities in simple facts, historical questions, Total Miner logic, memory, gaming facts, brain teasers and more.

>>Trivia Design Rooms<<
~Thank You Mysterio For Taking Pictures~
Astronaut
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Chef

Cowboy

Diablo

Invaderman

Ninja

Prisoner

Robotic

Sage

Skeleton

Testerman

Zeus

-=Impossible Quiz 3 Staff=-
~Map Host~
-Jeff McNewmen-

~Map Administrator~
Funky Toast

~Map Administrator~
Lady Lobo

~Map Administrator~
Nefty
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 06:40:26 PM by Jared »

《Thank You GK & Mysterio For These Astonishing Signitures!》

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Impossible Quiz 3 (IQ3)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 09:45:01 PM »
Sounds like fun

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Muffin

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: RawrMeMuffinMan
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 10:16:56 PM »
Sounds like fun
No... Not at all.
These questions will be random each time you attempt the quiz, meaning that the same question won’t repeat twice 90% of the time.
Sounds more like hair being torn out and screaming.

I like it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 06:56:14 PM by Muffin Man »

http://prntscr.com/dqrw9s
The Gold Knight [08|Dec 09:11 PM]: I'm sorry, but I speak English... A language that has coherent thoughts that can be understood.

GoatOnTheMoon

• Supreme Member
  • YT: Nefty
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2016, 06:51:50 PM »
~Map Host~
-Jeff McNewmen-

~Map Administrator~
Funky Toast

~Map Administrator~
Lady Lobo

~Map Administrator~
Nefty

Put me last, I see how it is. -_-

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 07:14:34 PM »
Cant wait....

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 08:04:27 PM »
~Map Host~
-Jeff McNewmen-

~Map Administrator~
Funky Toast

~Map Administrator~
Lady Lobo

~Map Administrator~
Nefty

Put me last, I see how it is. -_-
The real reason was alphabetical order, however to make you happy I guess I can say I saved "the best" for last. Not Really.

Jared

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 10:32:54 PM »
I'll be updating the OP with some color, pictures, and more content within the next few days. I'm also accepting question submissions meaning if anyone is interested in submitting a question pm me for the details. If the team likes it as a whole we'll add it in the trivia giving you full credit on submitting it.

GoatOnTheMoon

• Supreme Member
  • YT: Nefty
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2016, 08:36:11 PM »
The real reason was alphabetical order, however to make you happy I guess I can say I saved "the best" for last. Not Really.

Rude. ;)

Jared

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2016, 10:37:57 PM »
OP Updated, added pictures of the Trivia Rooms and released the premiere date towards the top under the title. Thank you Mysterio for taking the pictures, I appreciate it.

Jared

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2016, 09:34:41 PM »
Good news everyone, I started construction on the Impossible Quiz 3 Demo! In the demo you'll experience 20 questions that'll test your abilities in simple facts, historical questions, Total Miner logic, memory, gaming facts, brain teasers and more. Completing this demo will earn you a special clan banner in the map whenever you join the map after it opens. The map will be hosted everyday starting this Sunday and ending Friday. Do you have what it takes to conquer a small portion of what's to come in the future?

Cal

• Don't Mind Me, I'm Just Browsing.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Xbox God Callum
  • PSN: Intro_Space
  • Steam: ImmCJs
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 03:49:12 AM »
Loved your other maps, can't wait for this one.
cY Agent 115, Dryym, Jeff, Jeff McNewman, Nefty <3

Jared

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2016, 10:30:54 AM »
Loved your other maps, can't wait for this one.
Thank you ^.^

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2016, 07:48:01 PM »
I don't get a thanks for my questions that you accepted? ;-;

Jared

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2016, 08:37:26 PM »
I don't get a thanks for my questions that you accepted? ;-;
You didn't submit any but thanks murderer.

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2016, 03:44:27 PM »
Is every room up there? Or only ones you made? Because the contest ones dont seem to be in the pictures.