Author Topic:  A knighty adventure  (Read 380 times)

Rollins

• “The things you used to own, now they own you.”
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
A knighty adventure
« on: February 02, 2016, 04:23:13 PM »
Hey everyone I have a story...this is chapter 1
"A typical day in GreenRiver I feel like Exploring around the grasslands" Brian Ventures to a hill
Then he finds a Other kingdom."Wow I'm going to check it out!" He talks to the guard " me may i please come in the Kingdom? The guard says ok sure but don't do anything against the law.
Then this girl says "Hello I'm Natalie Who are you? "I'm Brian Nice to meet you.Brian And Natalie talk for a Few days Then Natalie asks" can you keep a secret?" Brian says ok
Then Natalie Turns into demon"I'm a demon"...Brian says it's okay I have seen worse.
It's not about the outside it's about the inside.then Brian And Natalie Kiss.

"You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways" -Fight Club

He's trying to P6 ban u bro! That's 5 levels above a P1 ban! You're done -Gary March 24, 2017

Gary

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Steam: Conmaan ... ... Discord: Conmaan #9586
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A knighty adventure
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 01:44:47 PM »
uhhhhh

Link to my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo4rmelSOUB9YMM0Is-zWyQ

MadDog95

• Keeping it hidden (<3)
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MAdDOgDEaN95
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 01:52:09 PM »
I demand a movie adaptation of this right now!

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 01:59:03 PM »
Just a suggestion, Try a bit of pacing in your storytelling. In most books I read, The story doesn't escalate that quick in the first chapter.

You may also want to work a bit on your ability to convey your "plot" in a way that keeps the reader interested.

If you're writing a love story, You don't want to skip over the parts that give substance to it, As that is rather unrealistic, And uninteresting.

Creator of the term "Deathmine ©"
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Rollins

• “The things you used to own, now they own you.”
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 03:27:34 PM »
Just a suggestion, Try a bit of pacing in your storytelling. In most books I read, The story doesn't escalate that quick in the first chapter.

You may also want to work a bit on your ability to convey your "plot" in a way that keeps the reader interested.

If you're writing a love story, You don't want to skip over the parts that give substance to it, As that is rather unrealistic, And uninteresting.
Well OK it's just a fun story that we'll be in a quest in my new rpg.
"You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways" -Fight Club

He's trying to P6 ban u bro! That's 5 levels above a P1 ban! You're done -Gary March 24, 2017