Author Topic:  Survival/Dig Deep Overhaul  (Read 5346 times)

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
Re: Survival/Dig Deep Overhaul
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2018, 03:08:09 PM »
I agree, in my eyes there is nothing better then a game that takes a grind. A game that does not end quickly. A game that takes time. Some people do enjoy exploiting but i honestly don't see the point, it's just basically cheating.

Not even a grind, its not difficult to rank your way up manually via crafting/mining. Shops should definitely be an end of the game block, something you get at the very end to make building structures on survival/dig deep easier when money wouldnt even be an issue.
Miner Of The Month - April 2014

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2018, 11:28:20 PM »
Being someone who actually levelled all of their skills playing Dig Deep, it is already a real grind to get those skills up, especially at the beginning when you have few crafting options and actual playability. Anywho, shops helped a substantial amount at the beginning, but maybe there could be a difficulty setting that makes shops not in your inventory and also at the bottom of the map in terms of blueprints. That'd make the level grind quite intense.

Rev Elevenclaw

• Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Rev Elevenclaw
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2018, 06:35:41 PM »
Please don't destroy DD!
Focus determines reality...