Author Topic:  Anyone have short stories for books?  (Read 471 times)

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
Anyone have short stories for books?
« on: December 28, 2015, 08:53:19 AM »
Would anyone like to post short stories for books in an RPG map? It will have the owner of the story included and the story should be medieval or fantasy themed.

The world has dragons, dinosaurs, and many large beasts, so you can use that in your story, as well as far away lands(as long as the name is creative) the map has quests and a survival engine as well, so the player will be exploring and could find random books to collect.

I would like these to be decorative stories for the map, like oblivion and the books like "the argonian account book:1/2/3&4", or the "lusty argonian maid"

Thank you to anyone who posts a story, and please add what name you want to be added as the author (some people go by a different name between forums and Xbox)

Rollins

• “The things you used to own, now they own you.”
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
Re: Anyone have short stories for books?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 10:39:24 PM »
Would anyone like to post short stories for books in an RPG map? It will have the owner of the story included and the story should be medieval or fantasy themed.

The world has dragons, dinosaurs, and many large beasts, so you can use that in your story, as well as far away lands(as long as the name is creative) the map has quests and a survival engine as well, so the player will be exploring and could find random books to collect.

I would like these to be decorative stories for the map, like oblivion and the books like "the argonian account book:1/2/3&4", or the "lusty argonian maid"

Thank you to anyone who posts a story, and please add what name you want to be added as the author (some people go by a different name between forums and Xbox)
I have 1 Idea for a book
"You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways" -Fight Club

He's trying to P6 ban u bro! That's 5 levels above a P1 ban! You're done -Gary March 24, 2017

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Anyone have short stories for books?
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 09:33:53 AM »
Tater, i just made a poem, if your still looking for them.. :P
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!