Author Topic:  kino der toten map review by hacksaw1978(sorry for the quality)  (Read 219 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
kino der toten map review by hacksaw1978(sorry for the quality)
« on: October 05, 2015, 04:26:33 PM »
so someone doesnt have a forums account or know about it(or wanted to make one)but they said they was gna do a map review of my map remake of kino der toten,and i guess he actually did it lol.

i told him i would post it on here for hi,and at first i thought hed have a vid off a capture card,being i saw a few gta vids off of pc,but eh its ok lol.this is legiminate the 1st ever map review ive ever done for me so thanks to him for actually holding his word and doing it,unlike the other people that said that they was gna do a "map review" and never get back with me/no vid ever gets uploaded lol

but anyway for those who are interested in watching here you go: