Author Topic:  Totalminer on PS4  (Read 907 times)

Geezer 123

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Totalminer on PS4
« on: September 17, 2015, 02:48:22 PM »
Shouldnt you guys have product code and dev kits now its been a long time since there was news about Totalminer on PS4 how long Would it take to get product code and dev kits?

Houndeye

• Woof?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Totalminer on PS4
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 02:54:01 PM »
Just be patient... It'll come one day.

Jaden

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 10:25:20 PM »
One year later and... no word.

I've actually been waiting for news about this for the past couple years now, but considering the lack of updates on it, I think maybe I'm done waiting. At this point, I'm going to stop checking for an update and just accept that it's likely not happening. A full year or more without news or updates is almost always a bad sign. Xenominer was the same way, and people gave up on it.
If, at some point, this game, by some miracle, made it onto ps4. I might consider revisiting it, but right now, there's little point in getting my hopes up about it.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 11:01:16 PM »
Guys remember there is one dev coding everything so it will take some time. Also this dev recently had a child. So he has a lot to deal with. He just finished 360 a month ago and now he is working on getting pc out and stable. Then PS4 will be the next on the to do list. So it could be some time before that happens. Also there is only 24 hours in a day. Put your self in his shoes it don't just happened in a week especially with children.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 11:58:50 PM »
To my understanding PC is #1 priority until that is out and stable I don't think we will see much news. I can speculate that TMPS won't be a priority for a bit even after PC comes out as that will be the main focus IMO its gonna be big for steam and there will be bugs that need to be fixed and things to be done. Even when All that is done and TMPS can even be thought of Craig still has to roll out updates for the game on PC. I don't think TMPS will be seen for a long time. We saw the affect that TMXB360 had on the port of TMPC, TMPC will do the same to the port for TMPS its just the way it goes with being a one man team.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 12:11:20 AM »
One year later and... no word.

I've actually been waiting for news about this for the past couple years now, but considering the lack of updates on it, I think maybe I'm done waiting. At this point, I'm going to stop checking for an update and just accept that it's likely not happening. A full year or more without news or updates is almost always a bad sign. Xenominer was the same way, and people gave up on it.
If, at some point, this game, by some miracle, made it onto ps4. I might consider revisiting it, but right now, there's little point in getting my hopes up about it.
To be fair, there is only one developer doing this game right now. He's been coding the PC Port by himself, with a few testers. This isn't a huge company with a team of creators. It's one man. So this may take longer than expected. And to be honest, he is putting 100% effort into getting it released. PS4 is on the back burner because it's not priority, and the news we have is all he either knows/or has done. Be patient. News will come.

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2016, 01:17:35 PM »
To be fair, there is only one developer doing this game right now. He's been coding the PC Port by himself, with a few testers. This isn't a huge company with a team of creators. It's one man. So this may take longer than expected. And to be honest, he is putting 100% effort into getting it released. PS4 is on the back burner because it's not priority, and the news we have is all he either knows/or has done. Be patient. News will come.

Only able to do the work of one man.....?

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Miner Of The Month - April 2014

almantux11

• Physics is never easy
  • Awards Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: almantux11
  • Steam: almantux111
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2016, 07:35:22 PM »
Hope to see this game out on PS4 soon!