Author Topic: [Survival] kino der toten remake  (Read 10080 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Survival] Re: kino der toten remake
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2015, 11:44:56 PM »
Loving the screenshots! It's really giving me a nostalgia feeling. That's good I guess. Well I hope I get to see the final product and hope you stick with it! Ahh the good ol days of black ops 1 zombies before any dlc.
thanks.
and hopefully this new spawn hopefully will make things or the map more epic.im just hoping i dont take too long bcs i want it to be something cool or i dont want it to be a simple or random spawn

Elites

• ✧ Creative Universe ✧
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Elitxz
  • PSN: RvG_Fade
  • Steam: Elitxz
Re: kino der toten remake
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2015, 11:56:40 PM »
thanks.
and hopefully this new spawn hopefully will make things or the map more epic.im just hoping i dont take too long bcs i want it to be something cool or i dont want it to be a simple or random spawn
Slow and steady wins the race.

\[T]/ You are not prepared!

Elites

• ✧ Creative Universe ✧
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Elitxz
  • PSN: RvG_Fade
  • Steam: Elitxz
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2015, 06:58:19 PM »
Looking good man, keep up the good work! :D

\[T]/ You are not prepared!

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2015, 05:13:33 PM »
Very nice, looks awesome, try to up the brightness on the pics if you can next time :D

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2015, 05:48:16 PM »
Very nice, looks awesome, try to up the brightness on the pics if you can next time :D
are they too dark?bcs on my pc they look fine

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2015, 10:21:00 PM »
updated the 2nd post in the topic below/after the op

go check it out :)

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2015, 06:03:50 PM »
i made a group for this project.here: http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?action=sgroups;sa=view;gid=128

if youre interested in seeing any sub things i add to the map,or any news thats not major,or want to help test later on,and or/help testing scripts,or have ideas of what scripts i could use/ideas i could do on the map then feel free to join

Ark

• YouTuber
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2015, 06:38:35 PM »
Wow, cant wait to try it out :P

Faint of Clubs

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Faintcub7332217
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2015, 11:25:45 AM »
It's actually translated to Theater of the Dead (kino der toten), for reference, Nacht Der Untoten is Night of the Undead. Sorry for always being that guy who corrects things, it's not that im trying to be pretentious or snooty, i just like teaching. :)
That guy with dem scripts.

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2016, 07:46:12 PM »
i have some unfortunate news

i did something on accident and didnt back my saves up and now all of my maps i worked on for 5 months are gone

i had a backup but bfr 2.3,and even that one i wasnt paying attention and thats now gone

i feel sad,mostly bcs of how much work and effort i was putting into this,and now idk what to do anymore.all my motivation is now gone and i could redo it,but it took me a month or 2 to get to where i was and now its all gone

im honestly very sad and depressed from this

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • Part time onion, Part time Michael Buble fan
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2016, 07:51:31 PM »
Oh phew. I'm very happy this map hasnt had to end so suddenly

:)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 08:23:15 PM by casual onion ring »
/onion Inspirational Quotes /onion

casual onion [23|Mar 09:59 PM]:   If you don't succeed, try, try and give up.

PWRBTTN [31|Mar 01:14 AM]:   It's okay, not all of us can be comedy geniuses like Casual Opinion.

Trub's Unisex Holiday Name [12|Nov 07:28 PM]:
You look like Casual Onion.

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2016, 08:14:18 PM »
ok some good news
i forgot maps werent renameable until the bug fix,and so the map is still here...it looks like not much is gone or that didnt save since last time i worked on it except for 1 wall on the new spawn,but im sure i can ad it back easy hopefullt

the only thing i lost is the new map of a few days of work and then my hotel that iput alot of time into,which isnt as bad as losing this map

so i guess all is not lost :)

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2016, 07:46:03 PM »
http://www.twitch.tv/ugh_thatz_nazty streaming working on it if you wanna come watch
will prob stream more and more coming up

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2016, 10:54:42 PM »
so ive been working on the map a little more now.did for 2 or 3 days bfr the update was fixed too,and i havent gotten alot done yet,but i have been taking advantage of the new stack blocks.they def come in handy for creating different levels of ash and sulfur on the ground,which is far better than just having a regular block,half block,or a really think block.i havent finished today,being i only got 1 or 2 hrs in,but i got most of the floors redone with the new block.its also really cool creating effets where say the flooring or boarding is peeled or taken off.i also wanna get alot of decal around the map too,which ill prob do tomorrow as well.i also got the front of the alleyway done for for the most part(the part by the fence over by speed cola where you can look up towards the front of the theater,or road)
i also eventually wanna try making pipeing or pipes along the walls,where theres some in the part of the alley i finished.i know u can do it wit particles,but it might be really tricky to do,and hopefully it doenst take that long or too many particles to do

ill try and get pics too tomorrw,where im too tired too rn.also i should prob edit the op and make it neater and more presentable

btw...does anyone still care about this thread,or the world?lol
serious q

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2016, 11:17:28 PM »
This map is awesome, is this going to be a map that you can play just like BO1, now that we have guns? I think you've done an amazing job on this map so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing it finished.
thanks mister creeper